Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

2 members and 3,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

What Do You Think: Logo

Printable View

• 07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
    Jyson
    What Do You Think: Logo
    Nothing to do + Photoshop divided by indecisiveness = ...
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...eelversion.jpg
  • 07-23-2009, 08:59 PM
    Christina
    Re: What Do You Think: Logo
    it looks really cool but i think your name gets lost in the design. unless you're just talking about the design itself, using the name as a watermark. if that's the case then it's awesome!
  • 07-23-2009, 09:01 PM
    Jyson
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    it looks really cool but i think your name gets lost in the design. unless you're just talking about the design itself, using the name as a watermark. if that's the case then it's awesome!

Thanks, I just put my name as a watermark, couldn't figure where to incorperate it in the design.
  • 07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
    BPHERP
    I agree with the previous poster; the font itself is semi-complicated alone and does get lost in the design.

You might try wrapping the text around the lower portion of the image.

BrandonsBalls
    wilomn
    The Saints may have something to say about your fluer di lis thinigy but otherwise it looks pretty cool.
    DM1975
    It is a very interresting design. Good work on it. Maybe a bit too busy. I wouild, and this is just me, add some seperation between the snake and the loony toons cyrcle thing in the background. Maybe a little burn in the center of it, or drop shadow.
  • 07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
    DM1975
    I do not believe the fluer di lis is owned by the saints, even though they use it. I think that has been around long enough to be in the public domain.
  • 07-23-2009, 09:15 PM
    Mitch21
    Looks good! It might be a little busy though... If you remove the Saints logo, I think it would make it look even better!

Remember, less is more sometimes.

:gj::gj::gj:
  • 07-23-2009, 09:16 PM
    Jyson
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonsBalls View Post
    I agree with the previous poster; the font itself is semi-complicated alone and does get lost in the design.

You might try wrapping the text around the lower portion of the image.

BrandonsBalls

Thanks, Thats what I was thinking too about the text, thats definitely going to be tricky trying to tie the text in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    The Saints may have something to say about your fluer di lis thinigy but otherwise it looks pretty cool.

There are quite a few logos I see with the Fluer Di Lis, so I think its safe to say its in public domain area now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DM1975 View Post
    It is a very interresting design. Good work on it. Maybe a bit too busy. I wouild, and this is just me, add some seperation between the snake and the loony toons cyrcle thing in the background. Maybe a little burn in the center of it, or drop shadow.

LoL, Love the luney tunes reference. I'll definitely give that a try to see how it looks, it might help with the text issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch21 View Post
    Looks good! It might be a little busy though... If you remove the Saints logo, I think it would make it look even better!

Remember, less is more sometimes.

:gj::gj::gj:

Thanks, most of the artwork I do is busy, so it kinda rubs off on other projects. :D I'll mess around with it and see what looks good.
  • 07-23-2009, 09:38 PM
    Jyson
    Hmm, yall were right, the Fluer Di Lis was too much. Here is a few different versions.
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...elversion2.jpg
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...atermarked.jpg