Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,107

2 members and 1,105 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,582
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

Try Reptilinks

Printable View

• 11-16-2023, 10:24 AM
    Homebody
    Try Reptilinks
    It's time for my annual Reptilinks order, but, as usual, my order doesn't meet their minimum requirements. If you're interested in trying any of their unique products and you live in the NYC metro area, send me a personal message. If we can get the order over $200, we'll get free shipping. I plan to place the order on Black Friday to take advantage of their special offer. Last year, the offer was buy three get one free, so it was a pretty good deal.
  • 11-16-2023, 10:48 AM
    Bogertophis
    I hope you get some takers- it's a good (money-saving) idea to combine orders when you can.
  • 11-16-2023, 02:55 PM
    Caitlin
    Re: Try Reptilinks
    It looks like Petco is now selling Reptilinks without a minimum order requirement. The individual bags of links are more expensive than the prices on the Reptilinks site but I think that more than evens out for folks who may only need one or two bags rather than the three-item minimum order requirement.

I think the Petco reptilinks have to be ordered online from them.
  • 11-16-2023, 05:41 PM
    Homebody
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    It looks like Petco is now selling Reptilinks without a minimum order requirement. The individual bags of links are more expensive than the prices on the Reptilinks site but I think that more than evens out for folks who may only need one or two bags rather than the three-item minimum order requirement.

I think the Petco reptilinks have to be ordered online from them.

First, you cure mites. Next, you improve access to quality feeders. Keep it up and you'll take all the challenge out of reptile keeping.
  • 11-16-2023, 06:24 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebody View Post
    First, you cure mites. Next, you improve access to quality feeders. Keep it up and you'll take all the challenge out of reptile keeping.

:rofl: That I gotta see.
  • 11-17-2023, 01:47 PM
    Caitlin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebody View Post

lol! I wish. I have a couple of special snowflakes amongst my snakey crew who seem to be dedicated to proving how impossible that is. Good thing I love them.
  • 11-30-2023, 12:52 PM
    Homebody
    I ended up ordering from Petco. I bought their 16g megablend links. By signing up for repeat delivery, I got the cost lower than Reptilinks charges.

https://i.imgur.com/QguVHaC.jpg

I just wish Petco carried Reptilink's iquana links. I'd love to try those.
  • 11-30-2023, 02:15 PM
    nikkubus
    Nice, I didn't know Petsmart or Petco had them. I quit using them for a while when I ran out because my hoggie has been behaving with mice, but that's great to know if she ever stops or I decide to breed her and have little baby hoggies that are tricky to start.