Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,194

0 members and 3,194 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Do snakes fart?

Printable View

• 05-05-2010, 03:52 AM
    heathers*bps
    Re: Do snakes fart?
    hahaha I have heard a few of my snakes let some loose while they were pooping. But never just whenever, like sitting on my lap or coiled up sleeping in their enclosures.
  • 05-18-2010, 08:39 PM
    Vypyrz
    My BP just let one go that was so long, wet, and loud that I thought it was the motor on the oscillating fan that was having problems. I look over at the tubs and see a BP tail sticking up in the air. I guess the fortune cookie I had at lunch today was right. I'll be getting a gift soon... :weirdface
  • 06-10-2010, 03:19 AM
    iCandiBallPythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypyrz View Post
    My BP just let one go that was so long, wet, and loud that I thought it was the motor on the oscillating fan that was having problems. I look over at the tubs and see a BP tail sticking up in the air. I guess the fortune cookie I had at lunch today was right. I'll be getting a gift soon... :weirdface

Too funny! Maybe you need to try some charmin extra for a substrate :gj:
  • 06-10-2010, 06:54 AM
    JenEric Reptiles
    One day I wasnin my snake room and I hear a wierd sound and I look around for my daughter, dog and wife but no one was thier so I went on inspecting tubs my little albino bout 150 grams sharted on the side of the tub.. That was the first tub I checked and the poop was still running down the side walls ... I shook my head confused and just started laughing....
  • 06-10-2010, 01:47 PM
    Juturunac
    Oh wow I would have non stop giggle-fits when my uncles snakes would fart. And boy did it smell!
  • 06-10-2010, 02:26 PM
    Emaris
    YouTube - Funny animals snake poot
    Not my video.
    Yes they do! :P
  • 06-10-2010, 02:56 PM
    tiny_tiger60978
    lol...my snake gets gassy sometimes, usually at night when she poops though. One night it woke me up cuz it was loud, and i thought someone was cutting the screen on my bedroom window! had my bf go check it out, but noticed Nagi was in the process of taking a large crap...she scares me sometimes :P
  • 06-12-2010, 01:26 PM
    tonyaltn
    I wasnt going to comment on this thread...because I cant even read it without almost falling out of chair from laughing so hard, but after seeing that video I gotta LULZ, so here is my comment....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
  • 06-12-2010, 02:19 PM
    redpython
    i think they do.
  • 06-16-2010, 11:21 AM
    dmcminn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    But, snakes don't even have a finger to pull. :fart::fart::fart::fart::fart:

:rofl: