Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,058

0 members and 3,058 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,132
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda

Goodbye my little girl

Printable View

• 02-13-2020, 09:31 AM
    Craiga 01453
    I'm so sorry you didn't get conclusive results. I'm sure it doesn't make the whole thing any easier on you.

This is definitely the hardest part of keeping pets, but the time we do get with them is special and never to be forgotten.
    Please try to keep your chin up. You're a good snake parent and Kallari was lucky she was able to share her time with you, albeit too short.

R.I.P. sweet snake
  • 02-13-2020, 09:42 AM
    dakski
    Re: Goodbye my little girl
    I totally understand that this isn't the closure you wanted. I would be frustrated too.

Hang in there and know we are all thinking of you and Kallari.
  • 02-13-2020, 10:03 AM
    MissterDog
    Thank you for the kind words, it's been really hard.

I loved her so much and was really hoping so watch her grow and live a long life with me. I'm grateful for the time I did have her and treasure those moments.

I'm also glad we did have one last good bye. The night before she passed I had taken her out to check on her and give her a once over. There was a moment where she looked at me calmly and I felt she was really giving me a good look. We spent a good while just looking at eachother.

I didn't realize it was goodbye at the time but I'm very grateful for that moment. I will never forget it.

I'll be having her skeleton preserved to keep her memory beautiful and remind me she's at peace.

Here is the last photos I've taken of her as a memorial.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQqSp10X...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQqSpWrW...name=4096x4096
  • 02-13-2020, 01:35 PM
    Bogertophis
    So sorry that you didn't get all the information you so wanted & deserved. Kallari was special & gone way too soon...this could have happened to any of us, & to any of our pets, please know that.

:snake: Rest in peace, sweet Kallari...you were cherished. :tears: