Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,327

3 members and 3,324 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

My new ghost from BHB!

Printable View

• 02-23-2012, 06:27 PM
    heathers*bps
    I LOVE hypos and I'm hoping to add some to my collection soon. Very nice looking one you got there. Congrats :)
  • 02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
    DellaF
    Very pretty Bp :)
  • 02-23-2012, 07:49 PM
    Rob
    Thanks guys my son is obsessed with "Casper" yes I know corny name for a ghost but whatever.....anyway it's cool to see my son take a interest in snakes at a young age
  • 02-23-2012, 08:10 PM
    C&H Exotic Morphs
    Congrats and great looking new addition! I love Ghost/Hypos and just about all of their combos.
  • 02-24-2012, 03:10 AM
    MidSouthMorphs
    Good looking Hypo, so many great projects still to discover.
  • 02-24-2012, 04:12 AM
    Emily Hubbard
    YAY! I love BHB, they have so much to choose from and they are all really healthy animals. Got my girl from them and will certainly expand my collection one day with snakes from them too!

Gorgeous ghost! And I love that your son is excited about him! I think the best answer to all of our problems is raising out kids to respect and appreciate the hobby and the animals. My fiancé is the son of a corn snake breeder, and to him snakes in the house are just completely normal. Good thing because that is a deal breaker. :D
  • 02-24-2012, 04:17 AM
    crepers86
    Re: My new ghost from BHB!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    ....funny side note as the fed ex guy walks up to the door, my son runs out and yells "Yaaay! snakes here!" judging by the drivers face I don't think he knew what he had in the box lol

Lol thats funny, The fedex guy told me he has never delivered a box like that to a house, but does all the time to pet stores and said he was waiting to get that off the truck since he picked it up. I think the BP I got from BHB was use to not having hides. am using the box as her warm side hide and she hasn't touched it yet but laying around it she seems happy though
  • 02-24-2012, 04:21 AM
    crepers86
    Another thing I like about BHB is the customer service. I had a question and I knew that Josh is over the BP room, and he is on my face book. I needed some info on my big girl. He gave me what I needed.
  • 02-24-2012, 05:12 AM
    Simple Man
    Congrats! Every collection needs some Hypo.

Regards,

B
  • 02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
    dragonboy4578
    Quote:

Originally Posted by crepers86 View Post
    Lol thats funny, The fedex guy told me he has never delivered a box like that to a house, but does all the time to pet stores and said he was waiting to get that off the truck since he picked it up. I think the BP I got from BHB was use to not having hides. am using the box as her warm side hide and she hasn't touched it yet but laying around it she seems happy though

BHB does not normally use hides in with its bp's. When I get new pickups from them it usually takes a few days for them to figure out what the hides are for...lol