Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,170

2 members and 3,168 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,577
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

Roll Call for Ohioans

Printable View

• 06-07-2010, 07:33 AM
    Wh00h0069
    Roll Call for Ohioans
    I'm from Middletown, which is right between Cincinnati and Dayton.
  • 06-07-2010, 10:36 AM
    BPelizabeth
    Re: Roll Call for Ohioans
    Im going to Ashtabula and Oak Harbor in 2 days...yeah....

I love Ohio!!

Hey question for you...there is a reptile show coming up in Columbus. Have you been to it....any good?
  • 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM
    Wh00h0069
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
    Im going to Ashtabula and Oak Harbor in 2 days...yeah....

I love Ohio!!

Hey question for you...there is a reptile show coming up in Columbus. Have you been to it....any good?

I haven't been to the Columbus show in over a year, but I have heard that it has been pretty good lately. I am planning on going to the next one, which is Saturday the 19th. They actually recently changed locations, but it is still in Columbus.
  • 06-07-2010, 02:56 PM
    ladywhipple02
    I'm in Cincinnati... at the moment, anyway!

I lived in Columbus for awhile when I was in college (go Buckeyes!!!!). Went to the show there quite a bit when I was up there. It was kinda small, but always had some good people and good choices there, especially during the summer months when breeders can travel more.
  • 06-07-2010, 05:19 PM
    koloo921
    I am from Clinton, Ohio. About 20 miles south of Akron. I have been to the Columbus show! Its pretty good, but I always have more luck at the Cleveland one.
  • 06-07-2010, 05:21 PM
    RR - Mackenzie
    I'm from Middletown, Ohio, too!
  • 06-07-2010, 07:50 PM
    BPelizabeth
    we should plan to say hi to each other......I am thinking about driving downto that show while in Oak Harbor.
  • 06-07-2010, 07:54 PM
    cschneider
    I'm a little north of Cincinnati. I went to the columbus show last month. It was pretty small, but they had some nice animals. I picked up a nice bee and pastel and also bought a rack. I want to go again but I don't know if I'm capable of being in a room with so many BPs and not buy one lol.
  • 06-08-2010, 09:16 AM
    BPelizabeth
    Good to hear...yea I thought I would check it out...sounds like some fun. I am pretty limited as I am driving my car and it is already fairly packed. Plus if I come home after a month of being gone with another animal...my hubby is likely to divorce me. :P He is not only staying home and taking care of my stuff...he is also taking care of some of our friends reptiles while they are gone. LOL....Im already in a little trouble....:P:rofl:
  • 06-08-2010, 03:16 PM
    catawhat75
    I'm from Columbus. The Columbus show is decent, although I have never been to another show so I really have nothing to compare it to. I know they just moved it to a new location so I haven't checked it out since then. Hopefully this month.