Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,234

2 members and 1,232 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Jcd5v (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,608
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead
  • 04-24-2017, 02:38 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Chill Red. No need to freak out. The guy needs to make things right.
  • 04-24-2017, 02:40 PM
    zina10
    I understand why you want the review removed, because you still hold out hope for a refund. And it sure would be nice to get it.

However, it makes me mad that he is holding that over you, is he for real? Even if you do get a refund in the long run, he deserves all the bad publicity he should get over this deal.
    He shouldn't make any rules, what a ..... ! Thank you for letting us know about him.

I WILL eventually be looking for cages and racks, and he is in my state, but I wouldn't buy a cockroach from him.

Good luck getting your refund back, keep us up to date..
  • 04-24-2017, 02:43 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    I was patiently waiting for Zina to ride over there on her horse and see what was up. Things are going to work out. I had a deal awhile back that went south quick. I told the guy I was going to put his name on this board and he had a quick attitude change.
  • 04-24-2017, 02:47 PM
    redshepherd
    This leaves such a bad feeling in my stomach... also, hard to chill when someone is threatening you! LOL

MODS/ADMINS: is there a way to move this thread to private or quarantine? so that only members can see it?
  • 04-24-2017, 02:51 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    You are in CA. He is in Alabama. No worries. Hopefully the mods can move the thread if you are that concerned. If it goes to quarantine I know I can't see it, so no one else would know this guy is a ....

Doesn't look like there are any mods around right now. We need a few more I think.
  • 04-24-2017, 02:51 PM
    Kira
    I would NOT be chill if I found out that someone had scammed me and was stringing me along when I had initially trusted them. In fact, someone telling me to chill would make me even more frustrated lol

Someone move this to the quarantine please so it can't be read by non-members. Red doesn't need this guy getting more dirt on her.
  • 04-24-2017, 02:53 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    I'm going to "Report the post" hopefully someone will get a notification

Reported.........
  • 04-24-2017, 02:54 PM
    zina10
    Re: When is it okay to demand a refund?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    I was patiently waiting for Zina to ride over there on her horse and see what was up. Things are going to work out. I had a deal awhile back that went south quick. I told the guy I was going to put his name on this board and he had a quick attitude change.

No kidding. If I can't stand one thing, its .............. like that guy. To put poor Red through all this crap, and now holding this over her, when he deserves that and more. How dare he think he can now "make rules" up whether she should get the refund or not.

She should get a refund based on his crappy business, based on how he jerked her around, based on his lies, but now he makes it depending on someone removing a review? I'm sure Sully will. Not because it is a wrong review, but to help out Red.

Not that I think that will necessarily get her her refund. That guy is a crook and a bully. But for now she can play by his rules.

That makes me plenty mad, self righteous bully and crook he is !!!!!!!!

Red, please calm down, easier said then done, I know, but you did nothing wrong. Sully will remove that review. But that guy will probably come up with more excuses. No need to move that thread either. All you said in here is the truth. Who could get mad about that ?? He better not, what is he going to do? Withhold your refund because you asked for advice since he is scamming you ?? He will either do the right thing or he will not. I think he is just trying to find stuff to hold over you. Has he told you the truth yet? He had the tracking and knew the cage was coming. No reason there to withhold the refund. Paypal locked account and all the other stuff was just BS too.
  • 04-24-2017, 03:07 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Hmmmm, Someone named zina + horse + one of my katana + little leather outfit = Zina Warrior Princess.
    ROFL. Sorry, I'm probably the only one that thinks this warped. Just couldn't let it go.
  • 04-24-2017, 03:22 PM
    zina10
    Re: When is it okay to demand a refund?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Hmmmm, Someone named zina + horse + one of my katana + little leather outfit = Zina Warrior Princess.
    ROFL. Sorry, I'm probably the only one that thinks this warped. Just couldn't let it go.

I like leather. LOL. Leather saddles, leather boots. Not so sure about a leather outfit, but hey...

a leather bull whip may be whats needed here !! LOL

edited to say: Red, just breathe. It will be ok. I don't think its really up to you whether you get a refund. He is just making excuses. I still hope you will get it, but once again, nothing wrong was done by anyone other then that guy.