Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 939

2 members and 937 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,624
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84

Should I buy her?

Printable View

• 09-09-2005, 09:17 PM
    Shaun J
    Re: Should I buy her?
    If you're ready,go for it.None of us should be holding you down,she's very lovely.(She would be even lovelier if she could stay that size!)
  • 09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
    Shelby
    Thanks guys. I certainly don't want to get into any arguments.

I appreciate the concern though. Many people wouldn't be able/willing to handle it when it's big.

There'll be lots of pics when I come back from the show! Who knows what else I'll get. I have lots of empty cages..
  • 09-10-2005, 02:15 AM
    rex322
    i didnt mean to sound rude or to try to hold you back, just trying to prepare you for what could lie ahead. i wanted a burm for a long time. alot of thought when in to it for me, and now, even though i really wanna blood, i decided to hold off simply cuz im not in tha situation for it. not saying you arent, but your still young, and have other neccesatys that have to be taken into concideration. eventually you wanna move out right?

im not trying to say your gonna fail with it if you get it, i know youll do fine with it, and hell, probly alot better than anyone else will. but sometimes it just helps if people "lecture" about it like this. i got it throughout my thoughts of getting a burm, and it helped me. so i figured, hey, maybe it will help you.

whatever you decide to do, i wish you good luck. i know you can handle it, and probly afford it, but life is unpredictable. but if you do get it, you better post ALOT of pics!
  • 09-10-2005, 02:43 AM
    Shelby
    Yeah, I did think a long time about it. I've been considering a yellow for a long time. Before now, it didn't feel right, but now I think this is the opportunity I've been waiting for.

Don't worry, many pics will be posted. She's about 3' at a year old.. slow grower, but she sure is pretty.
  • 09-10-2005, 08:10 AM
    Shaun J
    Good luck with whatever you do!
  • 09-15-2005, 04:42 PM
    Ginevive
    Ohh man.. you say she's tame, and she is also captive bred?
    I am pretty sure the yellows do not get humungous like the greens, right? Hm.. if you feel confident about it, and are ready for the commitment, I say go for it. I know you're one of the established posters on here, you know your stuff.. :)
  • 09-15-2005, 08:24 PM
    HelicopterPilot
    I say go for it since burms actually can grow longer than a yellow. So since your getting a burm ,get a yellow.
  • 10-14-2005, 10:55 AM
    JimiSnakes
    Sounds like me, once I get an idea--the negatives don't out weigh it-- :D

Go get it! Post'em too.

Off-topic: Burms seem to be taking over Florida, huh? You shouldn't have to buy a burm anymore, just take a trip to Florida... :psychotic
  • 10-14-2005, 10:57 AM
    Shelby
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jim020cricket
    Sounds like me, once I get an idea--the negatives don't out weigh it-- :D

Go get it! Post'em too.

Off-topic: Burms seem to be taking over Florida, huh? You shouldn't have to buy a burm anymore, just take a trip to Florida... :psychotic

lol.. too late, I got her last weekend!

I have a fuzzy pic of her here: http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=25768
  • 10-14-2005, 11:01 AM
    JimiSnakes
    Awesome! Good luck!