Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,920

1 members and 2,919 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,172
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Ro55y5
  • 01-14-2018, 12:07 PM
    Starscream
    Something similar happened when I went to pick up my first snake back in July. Shipped on Thursday, sent to local hub for pickup. I showed up on Friday morning, and found out that the plane my snake was on had some problems in Memphis and never got off the ground. I immediately contacted the breeder, and they managed to get ahold of Ship Your Reptiles and get things moving again. My snake arrived at the hub on Saturday alive and well.

All I can suggest is staying in close contact with the breeder, and prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. brc's reccomendation is the best for protecting yourself if the worst becomes reality. In my case, I opened the box in front of the Fedex guy and immediately took pictures, which turned out to be all I needed. I would go the video route in this instance, since it's been so long. I hope your little guy is alright!
  • 01-16-2018, 11:10 AM
    GpBp
    Re: My FedEx delivery is delayed. Help! I need encouragement
    4 1/2 days! Wow. Geno -my first snake- made it just fine next day, from Michigan down here to Oklahoma. My other two I drove home from shows. My advice would be to video the unboxing, or see if you can meet her somewhere, but that's been mentioned. Try to keep us up updated if you can, and best of luck to you and your girl! I'm sure everything will be okay, but please do prepare yourself for the worst https://ball-pythons.net/forums/imag...lies/frown.png
  • 01-16-2018, 11:23 AM
    L.West
    Re: My FedEx delivery is delayed. Help! I need encouragement
    I feel your pain. That is such a horrible feeling when a live shipment is delayed. I would be an absolute wreck. I've only had animals shipped to me a few times and never had any issues but the fear was there until they arrived.

Thoughts are with you!!