Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,437

3 members and 1,434 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,607
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead
  • 04-22-2008, 11:50 AM
    Monty
    Re: SI boa holding breath underwater?
    its ok to hash out old posts and hogs are known for burying themselves so i would worry to much about that mites on the other hand if they are bad youll see them crawling around on your hands after handleing if not i would check where dr. del was suggesting
  • 04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
    kojack8389
    lol yes I did, but I was hoping that someone would still answer my question. It worked :) and to answer your question earlier, yes there is sorta black stuff in the water bowl almost every time i clean it...I didn't think anything of it.
  • 04-23-2008, 05:45 PM
    kojack8389
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    i would check for mites if your bp is constantly soaking

Would it matter if I treated Kojack (my snake) for mites even if he didn't have them just to be sure?
  • 04-23-2008, 07:54 PM
    Hardwikk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    its ok to hash out old posts and hogs are known for burying themselves so i would worry to much about that mites on the other hand if they are bad youll see them crawling around on your hands after handleing if not i would check where dr. del was suggesting

Yes, many people know that Hoggers burrow but no one knows that "Pig Faces" (I love that nickname :D) stay under gapless substrate for hours unless they('ve) keep/kept them or unless they've read this thread.
  • 04-23-2008, 10:11 PM
    Monty
    i would honestly treat all the snakes you own and after you clean out each enclouser make sure you wash yourself really well move onto the next cage and just repeat the process of cleaning thier cage and then you cage then you. yea you might wwind up looking like a prune but its for the sake of the snakes