Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 800

2 members and 798 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,614
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99
  • 11-18-2023, 11:13 PM
    Bogertophis
    Re: Temp exposure concern - thoughts?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPythons View Post
    Geez, you’re giving me flash backs. ✋ ive lost a snake in the car before. It sucks, all you do is worry. For hours. Luckily he appeared 5 hours later unharmed.

I can totally imagine how horrible that would be- so many unreachable crevices in cars. Of course you could always get help from your mechanic- ("Can you help me get a snake out of my car?") but you'd be very lucky if they didn't hang up on you- :D
  • 11-19-2023, 12:37 AM
    KingPythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    I can totally imagine how horrible that would be- so many unreachable crevices in cars. Of course you could always get help from your mechanic- ("Can you help me get a snake out of my car?") but you'd be very lucky if they didn't hang up on you- :D

Just make sure you don’t have holes in upholstery or anywhere else. That’s my tip. You live and you learn 🤷*♂️
  • 11-19-2023, 01:48 AM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPythons View Post
    Just make sure you don’t have holes in upholstery or anywhere else. That’s my tip. You live and you learn 🤷*♂️

That goes without saying- at home, snakes are always heading into couch or recliner cushions, then finding a gap in the upholstery, & deciding to live inside the furniture for a while. :O People have had to tear open their couches to retrieve their snake. Another danger is gaps in that lining that's underneath furniture- so just when you're thinking it's so cute the way your snake wants to hide under the couch, make sure he's not actually finding a way inside. This is why it's so hard to find a snake when they get loose in your house- snakes have a talent for finding everything that we never thought about.