Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,316

2 members and 3,314 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,170
Threads: 248,600
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, viersa

RIP - Bailey

Printable View

• 05-13-2021, 01:04 PM
    Zincubus
    Re: RIP - Bailey
    So very sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 05-13-2021, 04:34 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    I’m very sorry for y’all’s loss Dave. I know Bailey had a great life with your family! RIP Bailey!! 🙏🏾❤️🌟
  • 05-13-2021, 09:12 PM
    WrongPython
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Rest in peace, Bailey.
  • 05-13-2021, 10:37 PM
    SunshineWalker
    Thanks everyone. Bailey was truly my best friend in the world. I miss her so much, but I think we made the call at exactly the right time.

The thing is, when I adopted her it was my ex that was desperate to have a golden lab. Initially the rescue didn't have a dog in the age range that we were looking for and we figured we would wait for the right dog no matter how long it took.

LATER THAT SAME DAY. The rescue messaged me back saying that they had just had a call that exactly matched what we were looking for. My heart was so happy, and that my friends just shows she was truly meant to be.

Bailey gave the best cuddles and loved to spoon. There's so much space on the bed now... now I'm told by dakski that when you have an extra tank that means you get a new reptile... is it the same for dogs? ;)

Attached is the first pic I ever had of her and the last one I ever took.

Thanks for all the love y'all.

- katiehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...b983c77bcb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...384d62d9b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  • 05-13-2021, 11:06 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineWalker View Post
    ... now I'm told by dakski that when you have an extra tank that means you get a new reptile... is it the same for dogs? ;) ...

Yes, it's the same for dogs, & when your heart is ready, you'll know. :grouphug: