Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,102

1 members and 1,101 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,624
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
  • 07-11-2013, 05:49 PM
    KG Reptiles
    just curious about how big breeders ship
    Hi, I was just curious about how the big breeders do their shipping. Do they use ship your reptiles or are most of them fedex certified? I understand by being fedex certified they can only ship business to business but most people are getting the box shipped to their residence. Just curious how most of them did that. Thanks
  • 07-12-2013, 03:05 PM
    Robyn@SYR
    We have a great number of breeders and businesses using the ShipYourReptiles service.

We are able to bring a high level of customer service, and not insignificantly, our Live Arrival Insurance.

We also offer a great rate, which can improve according to volume and need.
  • 07-13-2013, 12:01 AM
    Ben_Renick
    We are Fed Ex certified and Delta Cargo certified, but we do use Ship Your Reptiles. I enjoy Andy and Robyns customer service, my Fed Ex rep rarely answers the phone for me. Plus, it's always good to support our inner community in my opinion, I donate to USARK & PIJAC with every shipment by using Ship your Reptiles as well. Keeps everything simple and easy. Hope this helps!
  • 07-16-2013, 03:21 PM
    Robyn@SYR
    Ben Renick is a terrific supporter of the industry as a whole, and we certainly appreciate him at SYR!
  • 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM
    Shadera
    Re: just curious about how big breeders ship
    I'm by no means a big breeder, but if you're just collecting opinions here's mine. I have my own waiver with FedEx, but will be using SYR from here on out based on their fantastic customer service. They blew me away recently, so they've earned it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben_Renick View Post
    We are Fed Ex certified and Delta Cargo certified, but we do use Ship Your Reptiles. I enjoy Andy and Robyns customer service, my Fed Ex rep rarely answers the phone for me. Plus, it's always good to support our inner community in my opinion, I donate to USARK & PIJAC with every shipment by using Ship your Reptiles as well. Keeps everything simple and easy. Hope this helps!

:rockon: