Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Today's Birthdays

nThiThuBa (40)
B6196 (38)
LCplRoberts (30)
PSYVZ (29)

» Stats

Members: 45,083
Threads: 198,689
Top Poster: JLC (31,114)
Welcome to our newest member, trueblue360

» October 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
View RSS Feed

dragonboy4578

The collection keeps growing.....

Rate this Entry
A few months ago I was happy with the three ball pythons that I had. I was enjoying watching them grow, and really didn't plan on getting any more in the near future. Well I guess that changed a little bit. I am currently up to 15 snakes. I have 14 Ball Pythons and 1 boa!!! There are days that I think that I may be getting a touch carried away. Lucky for me that my online support group tells me that I am still ok. By the way thanks everyone for the support....lol

I really have been enjoying spending time with all my snakes, and wouldn't change the path that I am on. All I know is that sometimes life is awful funny....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just wait until I start getting my snakes... I can hear the " I told you so" lines now hehehe You are a great addition to this community with all your knowledge and willing to listen to anyone who has a question. When you get pass 25 snakes then I think there may have to be an intervention or website for your breeding business Until then you are just dandy *thumbs up* You told me "as long as you are happy, that's all that matters" and its so very true...infact I'm making that my blog entry.

Thank you for everything and letting a non-keeper learn from you so I dont screw up!
    IM new at this that are addicting I just bought my #2 for now he is grown got lots of questions I can't find Anders from if u could right me back to maybe u can help me thanks PS not sure how this works I am new to the Web sight
    i got a ball python a week ago and i am already looking at getting a racking system and getting more. maybe even start breeding them