Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Most ironic/funny thing that happened to me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    So I'm laying down and I get a text from a number I don't recognize saying: "I'm pregnant."

So my initial thing was to go through my head and count off who I've been with in the time from of 9 months. I crossed those off immediately because of the area code but I was still concerned it was a girl from June, which would put her around 8 months. That was only until I rationed that her mother or grandmother which are friends with me would of told me way before that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Colubrids vs Boids - Intelligence

Now in all honesty I think we link inquisitive with smartness. While I do believe and I'm sure studies somewhere along the line have showed that some snakes are smarter than others, most of us are all going to be biased, like I am towards my Rufous Beaked.

I did this just out of a test. If you're going to watch, then please watch the videos in the order that they're posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnTqJkqE8Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vURYRncDY
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Colubrids vs Boids - Intelligence

I'd say hands down colubrids.

I've had Anacondas, Balls, Corns, Kings, Rats, BCI's. I've also had to house a retic for 6 months.

I can say hands down out of all the snakes I wouldn't necessarily say smarter, but the Anaconda and Retics were the most non-frightful which some would say is more intelligent because they interact more and settle down when comfortable. Balls generally jerk their head back when you go in their tank/tub, though I'm sure they have exceptions
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ughhh help me convince my mom!!!

I'll never forget my first actual pet snake that I bought.

I was living under her roof and I wanted a snake, and her quick but decisive NO all but told me to drop it. So growing up I knew better then to ask my dad because I was 10x more likely to get a yes from my mother than my father. When I'd get in trouble for bad grades through elementary and middle school my mom would come to me with the report card and say we'll hide it from your dad. He would either forget about it, though
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ovy, building, laying?

Quote Originally Posted by SlitherinSisters View Post
    My first question is, are you absolutely positive it was her pre-lay shed? I have been fooled by building myself, it's certainly an easy thing to mistake sometimes.

I mistook this building for an ovy:

Then about a month later I saw this...

Another building
    Categories
    Uncategorized