Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. State fair 2

by , 09-08-2010 at 02:18 PM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    I couldn't' get all the pictures on one post so I split them up. Here is the continuation.

Across the way from Monty's , the Minnesota Herp Society has a display of native herps in the DNR building. I usually get some free tickets every year because I usually sign up to check on the animals to make sure water is filled and the displays are clean. I didn't do it this year though because I didn't know for sure if I was going to be able to make it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. State Fair

by , 09-08-2010 at 02:16 PM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    I got a text message the other day from my friend Rudd McCLory saying that he was in town helping out his friend Monty at the state fair. Monty Krizan has had his 'Monty's traveling reptile show' out at the state fair for more years then I can remember. Rudd used to be his neighbor when he lived in California and he'll fly out sometimes during the fair to help out. So I went out to the fair this past Sunday to see if I could meet up with Rudd, well Rudd had gone out on the town with Monty that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Ten

by , 09-08-2010 at 11:41 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

I was hoping the Blogs would get a little more traffic and attention. Ahh well. I don't know if anyone is still reading, but I'll keep writing. It helps.

Feeling a bit slow today and wondering if I'm fighting off a cold or something. I'm confident and encouraged about making the right food choices today, but have NO desire to move. I've got a ton of work that needs to be done around the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Nine

by , 09-07-2010 at 11:19 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Lost a pound! I'm happy with that, because I know I made choices that did not help me lose any faster. It's very encouraging to see that I did not entirely blow it, and that the hard work I put in paid off. I have such a long way to go...but I have to be careful not to think about it that way or the journey becomes too daunting. Today is a new day! And today is all I really need to worry about. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Eight

by , 09-06-2010 at 11:35 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Crazy-busy Labor Day for us today. Our two older kids marched in a parade this morning. Spent half the day running around the city looking for the right tools to fix our big screen TV. Then dashed home to get the kids and took them to the zoo. It was an amazing day for the zoo....sunny and crystal clear...warm, without being too hot. We had a great time...and I got some awesome exercise! LOL Tons of hills ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized