Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,275

1 members and 3,274 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Need help with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Knowell View Post
    So I'm going to be perfectly honest. I have received my enchi clown and although he is a cutey his color doesn't compare to the pics that were sent to me before purchase. Upon receiving him i realized that he looks like a hood enchi clown with nothing extra. Most likely the seller was using filters or photo editers.....lesson learned.
    that's still a killer looking animal u have. u have to keep in mind a few things: 1) the breeder did not advertise it as anything more than Enchi Clown and the pairing that produced it was Enchi het Clown x het Clown; 2) nothing crazy popped out of the in the clutch just what was expected: Enchi Clown, Enchi het Clown and het Clown; 3)the breeder pix were taken in a light box w/ the light source inches from the BP the pix u took and from your vantage point, the light source is dimmer and several feet above your head in the ceiling. then it looks like a white balance was used in the breeder pix (or other techniques). i'm all about natural light and/or crappy camera phone pix lol.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (09-17-2018),Knowell (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    that's still a killer looking animal u have. u have to keep in mind a few things: 1) the breeder did not advertise it as anything more than Enchi Clown and the pairing that produced it was Enchi het Clown x het Clown; 2) nothing crazy popped out of the in the clutch just what was expected: Enchi Clown, Enchi het Clown and het Clown; 3)the breeder pix were taken in a light box w/ the light source inches from the BP the pix u took and from your vantage point, the light source is dimmer and several feet above your head in the ceiling. then it looks like a white balance was used in the breeder pix (or other techniques). i'm all about natural light and/or crappy camera phone pix lol.
    I agree with you mostly. When I first found the snake. I said please send me some photos of different angles because he looks really bright. She sent me a ton of the same super bright photos. I'm not upset all all there is nothing extra but she tried to hardest to lead me to believe there was before I paid him off. When I received him my heart sank and had the feeling like I had been duped. I have come to my sense and believe some of the blame is on myself. When I took those recent pictures I was on a step stool directly underneath my 100w daylight bulbs in the snake room. So she had to enhance the picture someway to make it so drastically different. Again....lesson learned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1.0 banana bee
    0.1 butter pastel
    0.1 pastel
    0.1 mojave het clown
    1.2 DH albino pied
    0.1 OD YB pastel
    1.0 nuclear (butter,fire)
    0.1 lavender albino het pied
    1.1 enchi clown / clown
    0.1 superfly sugar
    1.0 freeway

Thanks
    Thanked 2,106 Times in 1,195 Posts

Need help with this one

Some marketing photos look too good to be true. (Filters? Crazy lighting?)
    I recently ordered a fantastic looking Bamboo adult male, and he was literally the BEST looking bamboo morph I’d ever seen, maybe even the best-looking ball python of all time!!!
    I had the seller email me a photo of him taking it out of its tub with crappy lighting and his phone camera.
    The snake still looked awesome in crappy lighting, so I pulled the trigger.

Your clown looks pretty awesome to me.
    Last edited by Godzilla78; 09-17-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks

I looked at the photos above not the ones directly under my bulbs but very similiar! Either way your right I have a beautiful snake and still many plans for him!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1.0 banana bee
    0.1 butter pastel
    0.1 pastel
    0.1 mojave het clown
    1.2 DH albino pied
    0.1 OD YB pastel
    1.0 nuclear (butter,fire)
    0.1 lavender albino het pied
    1.1 enchi clown / clown
    0.1 superfly sugar
    1.0 freeway