Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,036

2 members and 3,034 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: Clutch #5!!!

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Clutch #5!!!

Finally got a beautiful clutch from our DG x Pastel DG pairing!!! Got 6 eggs, one Doesn't have strong veins but has an embryo, I'm guessing it may not make it full term. Another long 55-60 day wait begins!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

cincy (05-30-2020),rufretic (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts
    Congrats! I remember you were doubtful she was going to go this year so nice surprise! How are your other clutches doing, I feel like you have to be close to hatchlings because I feel like you had eggs before me and I'm only a few weeks out from my first clutch to pip.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: Clutch #5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Congrats! I remember you were doubtful she was going to go this year so nice surprise! How are your other clutches doing, I feel like you have to be close to hatchlings because I feel like you had eggs before me and I'm only a few weeks out from my first clutch to pip.
    Thank you! Yeah im so happy she decided to lay, she almost fooled me this time lol yay for an entire clutch of visuals!

Today is day 55 for my first clutch. Clutch 1-4 were all laid 4-6 days after another, so soon I'll be hatching quite a bit, I'm super excited! Also I should have eggs from my mojave leopard x firebee pairing in a week or so. Going to be an exciting month for me for sure!

Next season will be amazing too, I put a down payment on a super vanilla Leopard boy to pair with my firefly and OD Fire YB girl next fall, Can't wait to make some OD leopard Screams or creams! and the calico pastel pinstripe YB het DG boy will be paired to my DG girl next season too!

I'm so happy I'm finally getting to try for some high end morph combos. Then in 2021 or 2022 my double het clown DGs should be ready to go too! Waiting sucks but I know it will be worth it!!!

Also ordered a light tent and new DSLR camera for better photos, my phone camera has water damage and the quality is crappy lol got my business cards in today and am expecting my stickers to come in friday

How are your breedings and clutches doing? I know you had some pretty exciting stuff going on too

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alexiel03; 06-03-2020 at 04:04 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

rufretic (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Re: Clutch #5!!!

That is awesome, so exciting!!! Yeah I'm pretty excited too haha, 3 clutches that have good odds of making visual desert ghosts, 2 clutches making 100% hets and 1 clown clutch. My first clutch to hatch isn't due to pip until the end of the month though so the anticipation is driving me crazy lol. Well good luck with your odds and make sure to keep me updated, especially on your hi OD het DG clutch, my OD girl did go so I have some coming myself but I need a boy and would love to get something hi OD. Talk soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (06-03-2020)