Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,806

2 members and 2,804 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks

Anyone make it out to the CRBE?

Hey!! Did anyone make it out the CRBE this past weekend? Any stand-out booths or snakes in your opinions? Any new pick-ups?

I got a couple geckos (Tangerine and Snow Leo) but no new snakes. In my opinion Markus Jayne probably had the best booth and that Lightening Pied and Paradox Pied were pretty damn gorgeous. SME had a nice setup too with some beautiful boas!!

I only made it out on Sunday so I am curious to hear about any premium morphs that were there on Saturday. I only saw one Soul-Sucker, a few Bananas and a handful or recessives.
    Lucas (LC)| Snake Hunter Exotics | Like Us on Facebook | @TheSnakeHunter

Lots of snakes, a bunch of horses and an array of other animals small and large!

Thanks

Re: Anyone make it out to the CRBE?

Quote Originally Posted by el8ch View Post
    Hey!! Did anyone make it out the CRBE this past weekend? Any stand-out booths or snakes in your opinions? Any new pick-ups?

I got a couple geckos (Tangerine and Snow Leo) but no new snakes. In my opinion Markus Jayne probably had the best booth and that Lightening Pied and Paradox Pied were pretty damn gorgeous. SME had a nice setup too with some beautiful boas!!

I only made it out on Sunday so I am curious to hear about any premium morphs that were there on Saturday. I only saw one Soul-Sucker, a few Bananas and a handful or recessives.
    There was some great deals out there. I found the prices of BP's average at best and I wasn't overly impressed with what was out. I was out sunday too so maybe I missed all the good stuff but I highly doubt it.

Markus Jayne had a cool booth but he always does LOL. And there were lots of good deals on products. I bought some PVC hides, and a can of pam and that way pretty much it lol!

They had some great deals on BOAs though. I almost came home with a Monster Tail for $60.00. But we have mites right now and I didn't think it would be fair to bring him home and not have a proper place to QT him.

Good deals on frozen feeders. Food sucked / was f****** expensive!!! None of the ATM's worked. I dunno - it was my first expo so I wasn't sure what to expect maybe my expectations were a little high. I'm hoping to get out to the expo in Ajax next week but we'll see.

Cheers.

Thanks
    I attended the show on Saturday and had such a hard time deciding on a female butter or a male lemon blast that I ended up getting both!

Lemon Blast from Regiusco. Great guys to deal with and this little boy eats like a champ!

Butter from Mark Mandic, always a pleasure to deal with him

Thanks

Re: Anyone make it out to the CRBE?

Quote Originally Posted by decensored View Post
    Food sucked / was f****** expensive!!! None of the ATM's worked. I dunno - it was my first expo so I wasn't sure what to expect maybe my expectations were a little high. I'm hoping to get out to the expo in Ajax next week but we'll see.
    Food was pretty bad, but that isn't much out of the ordinary. We got hammered for $7 or so for a couple of gingerales. I heard a lot of people talking about the ATM's not working, most were at the admission counter and not able to get cash to come in. Later in the afternoon it looked like the inside was working though, but we still ended up paying credit for our purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer D. View Post
    I attended the show on Saturday and had such a hard time deciding on a female butter or a male lemon blast that I ended up getting both!

Lemon Blast from Regiusco. Great guys to deal with and this little boy eats like a champ!

Butter from Mark Mandic, always a pleasure to deal with him
    Hey Jennifer - Great looking snakes, love the blast. I'm hoping to hit a female in my Spinner x Pastel clutch this winter if they decide they'd like to make some babies. Glad you got some nice new additions at the show. Mark had a great setup there, one of the best displays at the show in my opinion.
    Lucas (LC)| Snake Hunter Exotics | Like Us on Facebook | @TheSnakeHunter

Lots of snakes, a bunch of horses and an array of other animals small and large!