Hey Folks,

Not sure how many fish hobbyists we have here, but thought I'd throw this up.

I'm going to be the guest on the Aquaradio program 'Sounds Fishy to Me' this weekend. If you get a chance check that out. He's had some great guest in the past, hopefully I'll be able to live up to the standard that's been set.

Here's the announcement:

Joe Hiduke to speak on "Sounds Fishy to Me."

Greetings. Aquaradio.net is proud to announce that Mr. Joe Hiduke of Nautilus, a fresh and saltwater tropical fish wholesaler, in Tampa FL, will be this week's guest speaker on "Sounds Fishy to Me." Nautilus is on a fish-farm that has 200 acres in production, as well as importing fish from around the world. For the past year and a half Joe has worked as their sales rep and has kept abreast of trends in our hobby, from coast to coast. Joe has been personally active in the aquarium hobby for 15 years. He has maintained a fish room of 100 tanks which housed mainly cichlids, killies, livebearers, characins, cyprinids and native fishes, among other diverse species.

He has worked in retail fish sales from 1991 to 1996, and again in 2003. Additionally, Joe spent 20 years in the reptile industry, managing one of the largest reptile breeding facilities in the country and while serving in that position was responsible for the production of 250,000 reptiles.

Joe has a BS in Animal Science from the University of Florida and is slowly working toward a Masters in Pathobiology at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society.

Some of the topics Joe will be speaking on include, "From the Wholesaler to the Retailer," Glofish, an update on HR669 as well as other pertinent topics.

The show will air on Saturday at 9 AM. 12 PM, 3 PM, 7 PM and 10 PM. Sunday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and 9 PM. These are eastern U.S. times.

The Station page is located at: http://www.live365.com/stations/theamol

All previous podcasts may be found, here: http://www.aquaradio.net/pages/podcasts/

Thank you. The Staff of AquaRadio.net