Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,083

1 members and 3,082 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Registered User grim reaper in NY's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Breeder Will Pridmore's Service

I wanted to let everyone here know what an upstanding guy Will Pridmore is. I purchased a Pastel Ball from Will a few months ago. Unfortunately, the little guy did not make it and died a short time after arrival. Needless to say, we were heartbroken.
    I contacted Will and let him know what happened. Will did not question what happened and shared in our grief as well. Without even asking, Will offered to replace the Pastel with another hatchling at no cost to us. Will's excellent communication and dedication to making sure his customers are satisfied has earned him a customer for life here.
    We took delivery of the replacement Pastel yesterday and he is doing great so far. He's very vibrant and is starting to become very active now that he's in his new home. He goes to the vet this morning to ensure he's healthy as well then it's off to quarentine for the alloted timeframe.
    I just wanted to let everyone here know that Will has been the most upstanding guy anyone could ever possibly hope to deal with. I will definitely be dealing with him again in the future. If anyone has the opportunity to deal with Will, you can do so with peace of mind. He's the best!!!!!
    Later,

Bri

0.1 - Pastel Ball Python
    2.0 - Normal Ball Pythons

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Re: Breeder Will Pridmore's Service

Moved it for ya as it was posted in the classifieds (I assume by accident)
    --Walt

Thanks

How soon did the first one die? What were the symptoms before death? Did you handle your boas before handling that one? The reason I ask is because boas have been known to be carriers for IBD, a fatal neurological disease I believe. I'd definately look into why the other one died, it would be a shame to have it happen again. I see you have other BPs, did you do anything different with this one?
    0.1 - Normal - 4 Months? Old
    0.1 - Mojave Hatchling

Registered User grim reaper in NY's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waltah! View Post
    Moved it for ya as it was posted in the classifieds (I assume by accident)
    Thanks Walt, I screwed up! I appreciate you moving the thread.

As for the other Pastel, I did nothing different with him than I did the other Balls. He went to the vet and right into quarentine when he arrived. The vet did say he seemed to be quite stressed but it was understandable with the shipping and so forth.
    All my other Ball babies are fine and are in excellent health. This Pastel is also eagerly exploring his temporary housing unit. He goes to the vet on Monday for his first checkup and to get him established with him.
    Later,

Bri

0.1 - Pastel Ball Python
    2.0 - Normal Ball Pythons