Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,789

1 members and 2,788 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

A Thank You And A Request From A Burm Keeper/Breeder

I want to start by saying thank you to all of the members here who have supported those of us who keep and/or breed burmese pythons and all large constrictors. My husband and I are burm breeders and have been for years. Our burms have brought so much to our lives on both a business and personal level. We have meet many amazing people over the years (some from this forum) and consider ourselves fortunate to have this opprotunity.
    We spend countless hours doing presentations, educating the public on the care of these incredible snakes, and making ourselves available to anyone and everyone who has questions or concerns about their burms. We feel it is our responsibility to do so as big snake breeders. We step up each and everytime a law is presented that could harm the reptile industry as a whole and today we are asking for any and all help in stopping HR2811.

I know many posts have been made in reference to this bill asking for all members to do their part and I am asking again today, as someone who loves these big snakes, who thinks they are amazing beautiful creatures, please make those phone calls, send those faxes and emails. The big snake keepers need your support and thank you for all you have been doing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheresaBearden For This Useful Post:

2kdime (07-28-2009),aaramire (07-28-2009),bsd13 (07-29-2009)

Thanks

Re: A Thank You And A Request From A Burm Keeper/Breeder

I like how you stepped up and told us how this bill could affect you PERSONALLY. It kind of puts a face to an issue, and I think most of us are familiar with you and the animals you produce.

Make sure everyone of you is CALLING tomorrow morning!

Thanks for your post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2kdime For This Useful Post:

RGreen454ss (07-28-2009)