As it said I got be doing something right, I checked on rescue snakes weights yesterday and 3out of the 4 snake ( are all possible females since they not gone offfeed like my male het pied) out of the 4 3 of them ae at least 1700 grams and the 4th is only 1680 grams.

on a side note my het pieds are 1400+ for the female and the male only at 760 in weight at the begining of January they were both about 900 grams. I am offering food every week ( large ASGF or a rat about the same size) and 90 % the time the females take it the male has only ate 1 since January.. I am goingot move him into the QT room this week since just abotu everythign else is out now, and the one in only ther for the mites that came with him which are gone now..

I also got the kenya sand boa to eat on it own and the RI is gone. He now in the final stages of QT and sits in the bathroom were the humidity a bit higher ( specailly during my daily showers )

I figure that if I don't relocate the bp I will have a bunch of het ablino babies next year. I also think I am gonigo to be forced to limit my snake calls as well since I am not getting much outside of miniors when I post them ready to be adopted. ( got in trouble once n a life is enough for sending a minor a reptile without talknig otthe parents first lol.... )