Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,928

0 members and 1,928 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

2 min pin puppies in our future!

well if everthing works out as planned my fiance & I will be traveling about 1600 miles each way this summer to a great min pin breeders house in july to pick up 2 female min pins. i want a blk/rst girl & my fiance wants a choc/rst or if there isnt any her 2nd choice will be a blk/rst girl. they havent been born yet so we'll see. I get 1st pick of the blk/rst pups but someone else gets 1st pic of the choc girls, so sheina gets to pick 2nd. but the breeders expecting 2 litters so we should get what we want.

the breeder usually sells her pups on a STRICT spay/neuter contract but I have been in touch w/ this breeder for about 2 yrs on and off and through talkin w/ her shes learned that im not your basic dog owner, shes very impressed w/ my knowledge and is willing to let me have breeding rights. And she loved all the pics of my old min pin, she was VERY spoiled! Talk about excitement & honor!

they arent cheap BYB or Mill puppies either, she health tests them & tests for MPS VI too! I could easily get some SWEET balls w/ the cost of the trip & the cost of the pups but we want puppies oh and we're paying to have their ears cropped (pet crop, we like that look more than the show crop) by a vet too b4 we get them, the breeders gonna do most of the after care.

Min pins are my fave small breed! Ive been wanting another ever since my ex ended up w/ my min pin 2+ yrs ago.

I know it'd be cheaper to fly the pups but we want to meet the breeder. It'll be a fun road trip and we're gonna drive a little further & shoot over to TX b4 we pick them up to visit my best friend, Ive never left the east cost so im super stoked! then pick the pups up on the way home. and because they wont have ALL their puppy shots we plan on not letting them go potty on the ground on the way home. We are going to bring a big crate with LOTS of puppy pads so they can safely go potty w/o touching the ground.

anyway,,, just wanted to share w/ everyone! We're sooooo excited!!!!
    0.1 ♥♥♥Mojave, Peyote ♥♥♥
    1.0 Pastave,
    1.0 Ghost, Marley
    1.0 Pastel Male, Houdini
    0.2 Normals, Violet & Indigo
    1.1 Het Hypos, Striker & Charger
    1.0 German Shepherd Dog, Apollo
    0.1 Chihuahua, Brooklyn
    0.2 Min Pins, Isis & Vixen
    0.2 Cats, Spook and Miffy
    0.0.3 Super Blue Dendrobates Auratus
    rats, 0.2 'tiels, ~sings~ and a partridge in a pear tree..
    ~RIP Ekektra we miss you every second of the day 5/27/09 - 7-04-10~

Thanks

Re: 2 min pin puppies in our future!

Sweet! Look forward to seeing pictures when you get them! I love my min pins! My oldest one is almost 10 years old but still has a lot of spunk. Can't wait to see them!
    REPTILES: Ball Pythons, Bearded Dragons, Blue Tongue Skink, Corn Snakes, Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Mali Uromastyxs, Sulcata Tortoise, Tokay Geckos, Veiled Chameleons.
    FISH: African Cichlids, Rhino Pleco, Silver Dollars, Tiger Oscars
    MAMMALS: Miniture Pinschers, Cat, ASF's, boyfriend, me

Thanks

Re: 2 min pin puppies in our future!

the breeder usually sells her pups on a STRICT spay/neuter contract but I have been in touch w/ this breeder for about 2 yrs on and off and through talkin w/ her shes learned that im not your basic dog owner, shes very impressed w/ my knowledge and is willing to let me have breeding rights.
    How exciting!
    Are you planning on showing them? As you probably know, puppies aren't born as breeding prospects, a responsible breeder shows their dogs as well as has all the recommended health testing performed. Ideally, dogs have titles at both ends of their names before they are bred.