Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,712

2 members and 2,710 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: Where to Buy

Thanks

Where to Buy

I have done some googling and have not had much luck with finding breeders of ATB's. Can you recommend some sites. I am also thinking of getting a few. What are the rules for housing? I know most snakes do not do well together, but I have seen setups with multiples in them, but I want to make sure before I go putting them together. As a general rule, I do not put any of my snakes together, unless it is that time of year.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Thanks

Re: Where to Buy

check out amazon-alliance.com. It is a site dedicated to the care husbandry and reproduction of ATB's. Also check out urbanjungles.com and amazontreeboa.org. Between the three sites you should get all the information you are looking for. Todd

Thanks

Re: Where to Buy

Quote Originally Posted by ckeezer View Post
    I have done some googling and have not had much luck with finding breeders of ATB's. Can you recommend some sites. I am also thinking of getting a few. What are the rules for housing? I know most snakes do not do well together, but I have seen setups with multiples in them, but I want to make sure before I go putting them together. As a general rule, I do not put any of my snakes together, unless it is that time of year.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Check out several classified sites (fauna, kingsnake, etc), also visit the sites that were already listed. You might want to do a search on google "Amazon Tree Boas for sale" or "Amazon Tree Boas available", etc. Remember to research the breeder on fauna's BOI before going through with a deal.

No, I would not suggest housing Amazon Tree Boas together, unless they are mating. Young animals have know to cannibalize other ATB's. Older animals can be housed together, but it's not suggested. They are very solitary animals and housing multiples together will only stress them.

http://www.ghireptiles.com/ he has some nice ATB's, you might want to shoot him off an email.