Well, if you didn't catch the CNN story on Anderson Cooper 360 Tuesday night, you can watch it here:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ef=videosearch
The version that ran on TV was longer, more sensational, and even included a map with arrows pointing away from all corners of the Everglades. Yes, it was that bad...

Do you thinks there's any remote chance that it's only a coincidence that this story ran only 2 days before HR 699 goes before the House committee? What about CNN interviewing a The Nature Conservancy member in the story. Hell, even my 12 year old saw right though this sensationalized POS!

Now if you saw this one AC 360, then you saw that they had a local exotic pet store employee (Exotic Pet Warehouse, in NYC) bring out a Ball Python and a Columbian Red-tailed Boa to further sensationalize the story. And although Anderson Cooper actually held the snake, and claimed to collect snakes when he was a kid, they glossed over that these 2 snakes were harmless. Hell, snakes are snakes, and they're all bad, icky and slimey, right???

Anyway, you can comment on the AC 306 Blog, or you can even send them feedback on the story; I did, although I now feel like boxer getting the snot beat out of me. Man, I am MAD AS HELL!!!