Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,315

2 members and 1,313 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Whether you like cats or not this song will get stuck in your head

When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Re: Whether you like cats or not this song will get stuck in your head

hahahaha funny song and video.. but your right.. now its gonna be stuck in my head. thanx.
    Doris

Thanks

Too funny!

Two things do come to mind though....

1) Only a guy could live in an apartment and NOT hang a darn picture on the walls!

2) Guy, cat, sings about his cat a lot - why do I think this young man doesn't date all that much?
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

zomg! That's my kitty! They even look the same!

Thanks

I wonder if that guy can come to my house and do a YouTube song for my male cat Sebastian aka the Cat that Never Shuts Up.

Sebastian likes to meow. He really, really, REALLY likes to meow. He's raised it to an art form. We have the following meows (always at full volume mind you)....

1) The "my bowl is not full" morning meow. Now this particular cat thinks that he will fall over dead from starvation if his bowl is not overflowing with cat kibble. Not just full - overflowing. Apparently only the food on the top of the pile tastes right and he needs to tell you all about this every morning at 6 a.m. whilst you are trying to make coffee. This is always accompanied by the "walk back and forth between the pantry where my food is and my food bowl hopefully tripping sleepy Jo in the process" stomp. Yes according to my cat I'm just too stupid to remember where I keep the food and the location of his bowl and need to be shown the path every day.

2) The "the dog is bothering me" meow. Now the dog may be asleep on the couch and dead to the world but Sebastian needs to stand in the middle of the livingroom and "discuss" how the dog may or may not have bothered him sometime in the past month or so. If you attempt to ignore this, Sebastian will follow you insisting you listen to his tale of doggie woe.

3) The "something is outside my window" meow. We live on a busy street in a busy city. Something is ALWAYS outside his window. Apparently Sebastian has not grasped this concept quite yet. Either that or he's trying to comment on what he sees rather like one of those people from Entertainment Tonight at the Oscars.

4) The "omg the accoustics in the front hallway just ROCK!" meow. This one really doesn't have any function other than perhaps Sebastian is hoping for a career in the kitty opera one day. It's certainly loud and irritating enough to qualify. He's recently discovered that if he tilts his head and yowls directly under the crack of the door that he can amplify this into the entranceway. How cool is that (NOT!).

5) The "hey don't lock me out of your bedroom!!!!" meow. This one can get frantic because of course he needs to come in and tell you about something incredibly important to him at this very moment. Oh and the accoustics outside my masterbedroom are almost as good as the front hallway.

6) The "it's 4 a.m., I'm bored, everyone is asleep" meow. This one is a real crowd pleaser especially for the teenagers around here. This is generally followed by the "hey why am I locked in the bathroom????" meow.

P.S. Ed, sorry to hijack your thread with my cat meowing rant. Guess who woke me up at just after 4 this morning again!
    ~~Joanna~~