Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,863

3 members and 2,860 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

what country are you in?

is there someway when registring for this site that the country you are in is required and that it automatically shows on your user profile? I am finding it increasingly frustrating when viewing for sale adds and even some posts that have to do with shows and stuff when you dont know where the poster is located. They could be advertising for some expo and you think ooh that would be cool to check out but it ends up being 1000 miles away, and for sale adds I dont even look at anymore since the majority are in the US and it is to much hassel to ship across the border when you are looking at just one snake for sale.
    1.0 50% het clown 1.0 50% het lavender 2.6 normal bp 1.0 normal poss axanthic 1.0 het pied bp 1.0 yellow belly 1.0 mojave bp 2.0 spider bp 2.1 pastel bp1.1 Cinnamon bp
    7.0 corns - normal motley stripe het snow,anery a het hypo, snow, red candy cane, motley stripe orange candy cane, anery motley possible ghost , butter motley 0.6 corns -amel,high white amel,creamsicle,ghost, snow, orange candy cane 1.0 albino jungle corn, 1.0 mexican black king, 1.0 california king, 1.0 milk snake 0.1 kenyan sand boa 0.1 dummerils boa 1.1 bci normal, 0.1 pastel bci,0.1 kahl albino bci,1.0 salmon het kahl albino bci, 0.1 guatamalan boa 0.1 hogg island boa 1.0 JCP 0.1 woma python 3.0 leos-normal,blizzard,rw albino,rw b blizzard 0.7 leos-normal,hypo tangerine,mack snow,albino, rwb blizzard,raptor, rw albino 0.1 C. Turneri (thick toed gecko)1.1 crested gecko0.1rose hair T. 0.0.1 black emporer scorpion
    1.0 beardie

http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com Kryptonian Reptiles now on Facebook

Thanks

Re: what country are you in?

Yeah it's the Location field - but it is not a requirement. Some people don't want to disclose that information.

Thanks

Re: what country are you in?

I'm based in Manila.

Since ordering overseas for just 1 snake can get quite costly, it is my understanding that a hobbyist or two will "pool" orders and then contact reputable breeders such as BHB or Bob Clark for the goodies.

Call it a personal crusade...but I'm also in the process of compiling/creating usable info for herpers based in Manila or even S.E. Asia; as majority of the caresheets/info found on the Net cater to our American/European brothers.

For example, I live in "retic country" (aka, our climate's perfect for retics) and I don't think we'll need a heater/lamp, moreso the need to "hibernate" snakes.

And yeah. I'm also hoping we could have a "reptile show" based here in Manila as well. Looking at all those invites/show ads just make me drool in envy.

Thanks