Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,266

1 members and 3,265 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future herp

Thanks

Re: Future herp

Need to go threw the "mines prettier than yours" again? ha.

Emeralds probably are more forgiving, but ATBs are a lot like carpets to the python family. Hardy, and a lot less involvement. I never try to push someone into getting something they are not willing to commit to and I think a GTP or ETB is something the OP may not be ready for.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidG For This Useful Post:

Michelle.C (03-09-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little B-Py View Post
    What is the Fauna thing? I have heard of it but never actually looked at it or seen it.
    The Board of Inquiry; It's where you go to post your experiences with a dealer( positive or negative).

http://faunaclassifieds.com/ Sign up there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13 Go there and search for the seller. You can search by name, email, website url or business name.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle.C For This Useful Post:

Little B-Py (03-09-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Need to go threw the "mines prettier than yours" again? ha.

Emeralds probably are more forgiving, but ATBs are a lot like carpets to the python family. Hardy, and a lot less involvement. I never try to push someone into getting something they are not willing to commit to and I think a GTP or ETB is something the OP may not be ready for.
    I didn't think I needed to say it again. It's obviously sunk in on you!

Honestly, between me and you..I like them all, equally (ETBs, ATBs, GTPs). Each have different qualities that make them the coolest arboreal to own. I just happened to have seen a deal (from a reputable dealer) on the ETB first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    I never try to push someone into getting something they are not willing to commit to and I think a GTP or ETB is something the OP may not be ready for.
    Well thanks for taking me into consideration. lol. I have only had bps since November so I don't think I qualify as too experienced. I do spend about half my day on here so I'm not sure how much that accounts for. I wouldn't want to get a snake that is going to be too much so I think the GTPs and ETBs will have to wait a bit.

Also just got a quote on a red from ATB.org and it is about the same as the GHI. Might just wait until Daytona to pick one up since I plan on picking up a few bps while I'm there.
    Steffen, pronounced with f's, not v's
    1.0 Normal BP, Oakley; 0.1 Normal BP, Hissy Fit; 1.0 Savannah Monitor, Abraxas, RIP 2-1-09; 0.0.1 Pacman Frog, Twoey; 1.0 BCI/BCC Cross, Quetzalcoatl "Q"; 0.0.1 Crestie - Flametail; 0.0.1 Crestie - Nuala; 0.1 Emp Scorpion - Black Arachnia; 0.1 ATB - Cortana; 0.0.1 Savvy - Lohe; 0.1 Colombian RTB, Queen Zida; 1.0 Common Boa; 0.0.1 Beardie

Thanks

if you go to daytona, make sure that you buy a CBB one. there will be many people there selling WC.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas339 For This Useful Post:

juddb (03-09-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little B-Py View Post
    Also just got a quote on a red from ATB.org and it is about the same as the GHI. Might just wait until Daytona to pick one up since I plan on picking up a few bps while I'm there.
    Who did you talk too? Keep in mind US CB will be a bit more expensive than W/C. At Daytona, as far as amazons go you will see probably 80-90% wild caught over captive bred. So do some research before you go with a sellar Anyway Amazons are freakin Sweet

Thanks

I talked to Mike Heinrich. He isn't going to be at Daytona but he is going to be at Tinley Park, since he does live in Chicago anyways.
    Steffen, pronounced with f's, not v's
    1.0 Normal BP, Oakley; 0.1 Normal BP, Hissy Fit; 1.0 Savannah Monitor, Abraxas, RIP 2-1-09; 0.0.1 Pacman Frog, Twoey; 1.0 BCI/BCC Cross, Quetzalcoatl "Q"; 0.0.1 Crestie - Flametail; 0.0.1 Crestie - Nuala; 0.1 Emp Scorpion - Black Arachnia; 0.1 ATB - Cortana; 0.0.1 Savvy - Lohe; 0.1 Colombian RTB, Queen Zida; 1.0 Common Boa; 0.0.1 Beardie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123