Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,005

1 members and 3,004 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: mojave or not?

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: mojave or not?

Here is what you are missing, yes people make mistakes however not that kind of mistake especially not if the person has been in this industry for 15 years (you would need to be seriously visually impaired to make that kind of mistake)

People here are not out for blood as you suggested it, they want to make sure that this will not happen again, because I can assure you that if they sold you this snake as a mojave there is no telling what they will sell to other potential buyers who are not knowledgeable when it come to morphs.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Sorry, did we scare all the fish away for you???? Awwww, better luck trolling your next forum...

what fish?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
    http://www.ronsreptiles.com/

That's all I could find...
    nope not that place, never seen him. ill have to give him a try maybe

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Here is what you are missing, yes people make mistakes however not that kind of mistake especially not if the person has been in this industry for 15 years (you would need to be seriously visually impaired to make that kind of mistake)

People here are not out for blood as you suggested it, they want to make sure that this will not happen again, because I can assure you that if they sold you this snake as a mojave there is no telling what they will sell to other potential buyers who are not knowledgeable when it come to morphs.
    Considering how odd as his posts have been in this thread, defending the "scammer" and attacking people who are trying to help, I wouldn't worry too much about this scammer breeder actually existing.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFlanagan View Post
    Considering how odd as his posts have been in this thread, defending the "scammer" and attacking people who are trying to help, I wouldn't worry too much about this scammer breeder actually existing.
    I'm leaning towards that myself. I don't care how reputable someone was I'd flip my shizzles if someone tried to give me a Normal as a Mojave.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFlanagan View Post
    then how did i get the snake? i sure didnt pull it out of a hat.

quote the people who have said anything useful at all. i thanked the people who have and that was all of about 5 posts max

Thanks

well whatever this thread has become more than pointless, you guys can think this "scammer" doesnt exist. i made all this up just to get a rise out of you guys and see how far we could take this! its been a great run felluhs

Thanks

the reason everyone keeps asking is because they dont want to be ripped off or see anyone else being ripped off. when you act like its ok, well it kinda sends up red flags as being a poss. troll or even just someone trying to bash someone else. alot of ppl on this site have been around for quite some time and they have dealt with many many other breeders. when something goes bad (i.e. your post) well naturally everyone wants to know who sold this animal to you. you stated that this person has be around for 15 years and in a mag. so surely someone here would know of either past bad dealings or past good dealings.

Thanks

whats a troll?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by austinr View Post
    whats a troll?
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

i hope now you realize why some ppl have well put their "arse hats" on

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast