Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 733

1 members and 732 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Albey On Reptile Radio Saturday Night!

NEWS FLASH---------
    Albey from Albey’s “Too Cool” Reptiles will be on Reptile Radio this Saturday night (actually Sunday morning 1/25/09 12:00 – 1:30 AM). READ ALL ABOUT IT---------

About a year ago Larry Suttles from Reptile Radio called me to ask if I would be a guest on the show. I explained to Larry that my regular job was as a full time Musician and that I worked pretty much every weekend night of the year. With the exception of vacation time and the weekend of the National Reptile Breeders Expo at 12:00 – 1:30 AM the time of the Show I would be on stage at Blind Willies Blues Club Atlanta, GA. Well I am happy to inform everyone that we have worked it out so that I may join Larry and BT on the show this Saturday night (actually Sunday morning 1/25/09 12:00 – 1:30 AM). The theme of the show is going to be Selective Breeding of Ball Pythons and Leopard Geckos but I am sure we will touch on a few other subjects as well. I am just ecstatic to have the honor of doing this. Larry and BT do an incredible job with the show and also the interviews and I feel privileged to be a guest. Here is the link to the Show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reptileradio

You can listen in live Sunday morning 1/25/09 at 12:00 – 1:30 or you can wait until the next day and download the show to listen at your leisure. As I stated earlier I am never home during the show so I download them and play them on my iPod while working with the Reptiles. It is not as much fun as it would be to listen to them live but hey you do what you have to do. LOL

By the way, I have a post about Selective Breeding of Pastel Ball Pythons here on the site at the following link. Maybe we will get around to talking about some of them. http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=83138

I also have a post about Selective breeding of Enigma Leopard Geckos here on the site at the following link. I am sure we will talk about some of them. http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=83139

Once again I can’t express enough how excited I am to be doing this and I hope any of you that can listen live do so. If not then please download the show to listen later.

Be There Or Be Square!
    Thanks,
    Albey Scholl
    Albey's Too Cool Reptiles
    Like us on Facebook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Re: Albey On Reptile Radio Saturday Night!

Right on Albey!! I'll be listening live for sure!!!

Another fantastic guest for Reptile Radio ... Larry and BT know how to pick em!

Good luck and kick ace!!!!!!

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Excellent, I'll definitely be tuning in to hear that. And as far as selective breeding, they couldn't have chosen a better breeder to talk about that subject, IMO. Congrats man.
    `*`

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadera For This Useful Post:

Albey (01-21-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki View Post
    Right on Albey!! I'll be listening live for sure!!!

Another fantastic guest for Reptile Radio ... Larry and BT know how to pick em!

Good luck and kick ace!!!!!!

-adam
    Hey Adam,
    As a two time guest how many beers do you recommend I have before going on?
    Thanks,
    Albey Scholl
    Albey's Too Cool Reptiles
    Like us on Facebook

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Looking forward to it!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Albey - that's too cool!!! (Pun intended)

I'm super excited about you being on, so I definitely plan to listen in and maybe even call in. My home computer is down for the count right now, but AaronP is going to come over and fix it for me on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be back in business in time for your show!

You know - I've been to Blind Willie's once - and there was a great house band there - I wonder if you were playing there then? It would have been back in the late 90's. Wonder if I can talk Karl into going back again and seeing you play?

Anyway - have FUN! I can't wait until Saturday. You do know that you are bar that I hold myself up to when it comes to selective breeding, right?

Thanks

Loved the show, Albey. Your stories are always interesting and I really enjoyed hearing about how things started for you. I can't believe you've only been working with BPs since 2005! Best of luck with your specter pairing, that super stripe plugged into your pastels would be out of this world.
    `*`

Thanks

Good show. I was interested to hear you talk about Leos. I'm a tangerine fan and yours are among the best.
    Do not resuscitate

Thanks

Excellent show Albey, i'm glad i'm not the only one with all the shows on my Ipod
    Looking forward to a second helping