Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,027

1 members and 3,026 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

View Poll Results: Should RarePythons Stay On BP.NET?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you are welcome to stay in my opinion

2 6.67%
  • No, it is time for you to get off of BP.NET and just go away

28 93.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

RarePythons Stay Or Go, You Choose

I am putting the same post up on Fauna, but I figured since I tried to reach out here and received much the same reaction, by many of the same people it would only be fair to give BP.Net members the option as well. The only difference is here I have not, and cannot advertise either way.

Well it seems pretty clear to me that there are a lot of people who very much dislike me. When I say dislike I'm referring to vulgar name calling (F'in scammer, bottomfeeder, trash, etc.), flaming classifieds, demanding I leave the industry, etc.

Maybe some of members don't hate me, but when I see 1/2 of a members total posts consisting of solely bashing every thread I speak on, it get's a bit frustrating.

I've tried to defend myself on over 100 posts, but still seemingly to no avail for some.

Quick Recap From My Perspective For The Past 200 pages of Threads:

Fauna member claims are underlined:

You are another scammer named Chris from the Buffalo area: Proven To Not Be

You don't have proper housing for your animals: You've seen my rack setup, I think it's fine, others apparently don't.

The hets your selling on your site are not hets (Feb 07): Posted pictured paperwork proving they were hets from Joe Compel and Cypress Creek.

You claim to hatch out over a 1,000 eggs, that's B.S.: I posted pics of incubator room and did hatch out over 1,000 eggs in '07.

Well then you were GOING to sell CH as hets: Never happened, never was going to, and this past year has proven that I believe without a shadow of a doubt.

I also agreed not to sell hets, only possibles so I could never be accused of it.

Then I was attacked for selling only possible hets as it would confuse people, thus I would still be scamming, so there really is no way to win on that one.

You posted pictures from other websites on your own in your banner: Yes I did and apologizes for it, and took them down immediately.

You claimed to work on a genetically modified snake, but your a liar as that's not possible, thus liar and scammer: 8 months later it was proven by a members research that I in fact am involved in genetically modified animals research, despite my resistance to comment on it publicly.

You didn't quarantine your imports in 07, thus your animals are all garbage. I didn't know I needed to quarantine them back them, but luckily had no problems. This year I did a full quarantine in a separate room.

You posted Desert Ghosts and other WC morphs on your site, and they are not, thus you are a scammer I bought the animals from Millennium Morphs when I bought out Adam/Mike. That was what I was told they were and they even told me the pricing to list each animal. Members on here complained and said they weren't, so I pulled them down (guess I got suckered on it).

The only customer complaint is from ReptileJay claiming that he received unhealthy mice from me at my shop, not at the Buffalo show where he bought others that were healthy. I did not recall selling him mice that were sick in any way, shape, or form. All of the mice in our racks are healthy and just fine. He admits to not have contacted me at all about the animals until posting a complaint here, for which I offered a full refund or replacement at his discretion (months later), which was refused by him.

I asked one of my volunteers to post on Fauna about his dealings with me, and he put up a Good Guy thread, which was again flamed, and he was even attacked to a degree by a few members, before some others asked them to back off of him.

Well that's a quick synopsis, but I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch out, but feel free to read the full BOI threads if you wish.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=123041

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=rarepythons

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=rarepythons

Now I'm leaving it to members of BP.Net. If you want me to leave the community, you can vote in the poll. If the majority of members want me to pack up and leave the forum I will. I'm not going to leave the industry, but I will keep off of BP.net if that is the consensus.

I'll let the poll run to the start of the new year (Jan. 1st), and at that point I'll voluntarily pull off of Fauna completely.

Ball python breeding is a business for me first, and a 'hobby' as a distant second. I do not love the animals like some claiming to give 5 kisses before a shipment, but I'm not hosing anyone either.

Thanks

Re: RarePythons Stay Or Go, You Choose

Quote Originally Posted by RarePythons View Post
    Ball python breeding is a business for me first, and a 'hobby' as a distant second.
    99.9% of us put the love of the animals and the hobby first and put the business end second if at all.

You've shown time and again that there's no reason at all to want to do business with you because of your ethics.

Stay or leave, I honestly don't care. But quit being so emo about it.
    `*`

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadera For This Useful Post:

ADEE (12-27-2008),anendeloflorien (12-30-2008),catawhat75 (12-27-2008),Kristy (12-28-2008),lillyorchid (12-27-2008),mooingtricycle (12-27-2008),Muze (12-27-2008),pythontricker (12-31-2008)

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

Chris I don't know much about you but the little i do know has put you in a bad light. I think you have messed up any chance here to sell any of your animals here or on Fauna. So with that said i say very elatedly don't let the door hit ya where the man up stairs split ya. I wish you good luck in life and with your other endevors, but as you are in the frame of mind that BP breeding is a money maker and not a hobby Ball Pythons aren't for you
    Tim Johnson

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

by you saying bp's is first a buisness then a hobby speaks for itself.i have nothing against ch animals but how you advertise them is lower than low.if i woulda spent 3 or 4 years trying to prove something out and never happened i would come looking for you.you have screwed up your reputation so bad and to come here and test this site is pathetic.

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butters! For This Useful Post:

pythontricker (12-31-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 629 Posts

This is by far the most ridiculous poll I have seen yet.

How much attention do you need?

Bruce

PS: You left out the option of...

*I do not give a snakes cloaca if you stay or go*
    Praying for Stinger Bees

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bruce Whitehead For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

anendeloflorien (12-30-2008),babygerl3094 (12-27-2008),Beardedragon (12-27-2008),catawhat75 (12-27-2008),hobbyist (12-27-2008),katiadarling (12-27-2008),Kristy (12-28-2008),mooingtricycle (12-27-2008),Muze (12-27-2008),pythontricker (12-31-2008),Shadera (12-27-2008),starmom (12-27-2008)

Thanks

Getting into this hobby, I purchased my firsy ball python because I felt sorry for it. He was wild caught. He didn't eat and it was VERY obvious that he was unhappy. He was very weak and I was forced to assist feed. Luckily, he made it through and is now my most docile snake. But just knowing that he was taken from his natural home and forced into captivity (which caused stress enough for him to possibly expire), really broke my heart. I have NO respect for people who take snakes from the wild for profit. I have ZERO compassion for someone who thinks it's okay because that is where they originated.
    There are enough IN captivity and there is no need for someone who lacks the understanding and respect these animals deserve.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OhBalls For This Useful Post:

Wh00h0069 (12-30-2008)

Thanks

I don't know you, but from what I have just read... I don't care to

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lenastorms View Post
    I don't know you, but from what I have just read... I don't care to
    I agree with whatever lena says
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Whitehead View Post
    This is by far the most ridiculous poll I have seen yet.

How much attention do you need?

Bruce

PS: You left out the option of...

*I do not give a snakes cloaca if you stay or go*
    I couldn't express my thoughts on the matter any better than Bruce has already done here.
    Do not resuscitate

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

save the drama
    for yer mama
    Augie 1.0.0 Lemon Pastel BP
    Rio 1.0.0 South Brazilian BCA
    Blaze 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast