Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,028

0 members and 2,028 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: Ben Renick

Thanks

Ben Renick

Hi Ben .......I hope you will have nice Anaconda's for the new year.And i don't care if i got to wait till i die till i get the prfect .I'm new to the forum and i know i bug you too much sometimes knowing that its too cold to even think of shipping one to me.I hope for my sake that you can ship internationaly.I'm just letting you know that money is not a problem.And i say hello to all who love and respect anacondas around the world .PS.Yes it's me Chris again lol.

Thanks

Re: Ben Renick

haha, Don't worry Chris, you wont ever bug me too much. Should be able to ship internationally by next year for sure. But no worries I'll hook you up! Might still be awhile before I get another Anaconda litter though!

Thanks

Hey good to hear from you buddy.Yeah just getting things uder way for the future with big plans on the main enclosure and getting my mice and rats set up for the new year.Things are looking good with the cage and can you believe that there is going to be real grass too.And yeah i'm a carpenter so i can do big things for a price though .The cage will sit for a while till there ready for the big out doors in my living room But at least it will be there when there ready in 1 or so years.The cage will have full heated floors and a big pool .Its going to be easy to keep humidity up for sure.And the price of glass these days lol.
    Last edited by fflamingmoe; 12-03-2008 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks

Thanks

I'm interested in seeing how your ghost Anacondas turn out.And if you got those pictures that i requested that would be sweet too