Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,330

2 members and 3,328 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Hi from Sandy

Thanks

Hi from Sandy

My name is Sandy. I am currently living in Virginia. After some web research, I purchased MJ from a local reptile shop back in September. Because my lease was expiring soon, I went to talk to the building Manager, who informed me at this point that “snakes are not allowed”. LOL. So off I go to look for a new apartment that would allow me to keep MJ. On the third try I lucked out and found a good apartment and moved in. Luckily MJ has been a trooper about the whole ordeal. Going to the clinic for the Vet check and moving to one apartment in September, then to another in October, the whole time eating everything that I offered. She has gone from 438 gm in Sept. to 669 gm. Last week she had a perfect one piece shed (First shed for me but not for her). I am so grateful at having found this web site and have followed all the advise that I could find in the searches. Thru the search option everything I needed to know, from enclosure set up, acclamation, temps, humidity, feeding and moving her was there.

Last edited by dr del; 11-16-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: fixin pic size for ya

Thanks

Re: Hi from Sandy

I am trying to make the pic a little bigger.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/gallery/...9/dsc00182.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy_01 View Post
    My name is Sandy. I am currently living in Virginia. After some web research, I purchased MJ from a local reptile shop back in September. Because my lease was expiring soon, I went to talk to the building Manager, who informed me at this point that “snakes are not allowed”. LOL. So off I go to look for a new apartment that would allow me to keep MJ. On the third try I lucked out and found a good apartment and moved in. Luckily MJ has been a trooper about the whole ordeal. Going to the clinic for the Vet check and moving to one apartment in September, then to another in October, the whole time eating everything that I offered. She has gone from 438 gm in Sept. to 669 gm. Last week she had a perfect one piece shed (First shed for me but not for her). I am so grateful at having found this web site and have followed all the advise that I could find in the searches. Thru the search option everything I needed to know, from enclosure set up, acclamation, temps, humidity, feeding and moving her was there.

Wow! I have to give you props! Good job with MJ on taking him to the vet and keepin her going thru the moves! Sounds like she is in good hands! Its also nice to hear that you are using the search engine within the forums for answers instead of asking about temps and humidity...everyday I feel like there is a new thread with someone asking about temps and humidity ....and last of all....WELCOME TO THE BP.NET FAMILY!!!!

PS. MJ is a good lookin gal!
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Hey Sandy! Welcome!

Sounds like your an awesome momma... and MJ sounds like an awesome snake! There is a world of great info here. I can't tell you how much help some of the members and staff have been to me... stick around!

MJ looks like a Spider?
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks

Very nice, congrats on MJ and the new apartment....LOL

I too thought spider in the pic

Thanks

Yes, my wonderful, crazy Spider Ball Python ;-)