Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,898

0 members and 2,898 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Website opinions

I have saw numerous threads posted with people seeking opinions and constructive feedback on their websites. I would like to throw out the opportunity to allow all of you to share your thoughts, opinions, and improvement ideas on my website. Tell me what you think and be honest.
    www.fbballpythons.com
    Thanks in advance.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Website opinions

it's ok. i myself and this is just an opinion and thats what you wanted here so i'll give it. i think its lacking that oooof eye catching attraction. it's king of plain and simple which some like that and go for that look. i myself if i was a breeder and was trying to sell my animals online would have a little bit nicer or should i say snazzier website. to me and liek i said its only my opinion but i think your website somewhat makes a resembleace on your animals. if you are goign to breed and have nice high quality animals you should present them in such manner. if you want to sell cheap not so high class animals then just put a throw together website up and sell them on it. now with that being said i have heard of you guys and heard good things about you so i myself would think you would present yourself and your animals with a classier website.

Thanks

The all centered text is a bit of a pain to read. It's okay to have some things centered to draw the eye, but when all centered it looks... well too busy.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

First thing I will recommend is to use a different site builder. If you dont know how to build a site you should use a decent builder that will give you a decent result. I offer rvsitebuilder for all my clients and they seem to enjoy it. The site does look bland, but all that matters is that you like it!

Thanks

I actually think it has potential. You have the actual "design" down. Now just work on organization.

Opposed to having everything at different alignments (ie: center, left, right) Maybe try and clean that up a bit. Just more aesthetically pleasing.