Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,296

1 members and 1,295 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Btw

Thanks

Btw

I just wanted to say how cool my BP is. I have a panther chameleon, leopard gecko, african grey parrot, and a great dane and my BP is one of my favs =) In fact, I'm going to sell my panther chameleon to try to get another BP. You can look in the classifieds for my ad if interested or look through my other posts =)

Thanks

Re: Btw

Quote Originally Posted by cba040608 View Post
    I just wanted to say how cool my BP is. I have a panther chameleon, leopard gecko, african grey parrot, and a great dane and my BP is one of my favs =) In fact, I'm going to sell my panther chameleon to try to get another BP. You can look in the classifieds for my ad if interested or look through my other posts =)
    You are selling one pet to buy another? What happens to your BPs when you find another animal you like more a few months from now?
    -Stacey

1.0 Ball Python... Stanley (gotta start somewhere..)
    0.3 Mice .... Maui, Mango and Mai Tai, aka Satan's spawn
    1.0 Bunny Rabbit... William, aka Bill the Bunny, aka Bill-Bo

"Honos Habet Onus"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SecurityStacey View Post
    You are selling one pet to buy another? What happens to your BPs when you find another animal you like more a few months from now?
    Don't you have something better to do than to read posts and talk for no reason. Get a life! At least I'm not setting it free outside my house, I dont think the Cham is going to lose any sleep over it.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 10-16-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks

No need to get offensive about it like that, shes just saying that why are you selling one animal that you already have to get another one. I personally am wondering the same thing though, if you find out you like a different reptile will you sell your bps?
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    No need to get offensive about it like that, shes just saying that why are you selling one animal that you already have to get another one. I personally am wondering the same thing though, if you find out you like a different reptile will you sell your bps?
    Well I didn't really want to have the Cham anymore anyways. I have three kids, and along with the other reptiles, great dane, and especially the bird, I spend a lot of time taking care of animals/kids every morning. The snake is really low maintenance compared to the other animals and it was my first reptile, and I've always like them. When I sell the cham Im not going to go out right away to buy another BP, but there is NO WAY I would get another animal right now with as many as I have right now. My kids and I were having fun with the BP and I just wanted to share my happiness with it and then someone has to come on here and say something negative. If your a negative kind of person than I would rather you keep your opinions to yourself. I dont want to hear anyones negative opinion of me when i'm not asking for it. She's probably a tree-hugging liberal =) They always like to tell people what they are doing wrong! Now I'm probably going to catch junk from all the tree-hugging liberals, but with that comment, I guess, technically I'm asking for it =)
    Last edited by rabernet; 10-16-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: removing censored word

Thanks

You should have said all that! lol, just watch out, bps are HIGHLY addictive
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beardedragon For This Useful Post:

cba040608 (10-17-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    You should have said all that! lol, just watch out, bps are HIGHLY addictive
    I can tell!! My husband is even into them now =) My BP is starting to eat two mice now. Shes growing up so fast! *tear*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cba040608 View Post
    Well I didn't really want to have the Cham anymore anyways. I have three kids, and along with the other reptiles, great dane, and especially the bird, I spend a lot of time taking care of animals/kids every morning. The snake is really low maintenance compared to the other animals and it was my first reptile, and I've always like them. When I sell the cham Im not going to go out right away to buy another BP, but there is NO WAY I would get another animal right now with as many as I have right now. My kids and I were having fun with the BP and I just wanted to share my happiness with it and then someone has to come on here and say something negative. If your a negative kind of person than I would rather you keep your opinions to yourself. I dont want to hear anyones negative opinion of me when i'm not asking for it. She's probably a tree-hugging liberal =) They always like to tell people what they are doing wrong! Now I'm probably going to catch junk from all the tree-hugging liberals, but with that comment, I guess, technically I'm asking for it =)
    When posting on public forums, you're going to get opinions. How you handle them says a lot about character. That said, why not sell the kids?

~ From a tree-hugging liberal.
    Last edited by dr del; 10-16-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: matching quote to edited post
    `*`

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadera For This Useful Post:

scoobyark (10-16-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
    When posting on public forums, you're going to get opinions. How you handle them says a lot about character. That said, why not sell the kids?

~ From a tree-hugging liberal.
    I just didn't like someone ruining my good mood =) With that said I got over it quickly. I completely expected replies from people who also wanted to share their happiness with their BPs and immediately I got someone who wanted to judge me =\ Anyways, I'm completely surprised to hear from a tree-hugging liberal who owns a gun and still wants to acknowledge 9/11. Hopefully your not one of those people who thinks our government secretly had something to do with it! =) You can't be from the far left. I guess your one of the good tree-hugging liberals. About selling the kids, I could probably get a lot more money by selling them, but I would go crazy and have to be put in a mental institution if I had to live without even one of them!

Thanks

If it makes anyone feel better. I found the Cham on the side of the road with a broken leg. I took him home and gave him a top of the line enclosure. I licked his wounds and breast fed him back to health. Now, I'm finally ready to let him go to a happy forever home Seriously though, I do want to sell him, but I am not one of those people who doesn't take care of the animals they have. I did get the Cham the best enclosure, and have a smaller one so he can sit outside in the sun. I kept up with giving him vitamins he needed, paid $40 for the best bulb you can buy to keep him healthy, misted his cage every morning to keep it as much like its natural habitat since they are used to having dew on the leaves in the morning. I cut up oranges, potatoes, carrots, and wheat at least every other day to gut-load the crickets before I fed them to the Cham. I put that kind of work into all my other animals as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast