Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,965

1 members and 2,964 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

FYI For adoption fee

Once Ann and Andy are out of QT, I'll be putting them up for adoption.

I'm not one for the annies.

This male/female pair < I still need to probe them > are yellows. She's about 11' and he's around 6-7' long. Both have attitudes, but I'm planning on working with them both. The former owner had them in the back yard, with only two heatlamps in a homemade glass/wood cage, and was feeding them mice. He got a rat last week for each, but Ann didn't eat.

Once they're both assured healthy, and eating regularly (now that they're in appropriate heat zones), I'll let peeps know when they're avail. Just putting out the word early, as I only have plans to KEEP balls and RTBs.

Thanks!!!

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Re: FYI For adoption fee

If only they had some young I would take a little guy not to interested in a big pissed off one lol

Thanks

Well i hope some one will take them and its too bad i don't like yellows.

Fairfax, Virginia; Originally from San Antonio, Texas.
    Thanks

-Sighs.- If I had the room I'd take them off your hands if only to experience other snakes outside of balls. Good luck though.
    Melanie Ryan Seals

2.2 Royal Pythons; Hadrian(het. albino), Lucius(het. hypo), Ophelia(normal) and Regan(het. albino).
    1.0 Homo sapien boyfriendidus; Nick AKA Daddy.s

Thanks

Hi,

Haven't been around for a while....I'm bumming a computer...but the annies are ready for a new home. They're healthy and have been eating every single week. *Go figure!! Miiiiiight have something to do with a CORRECT temp!* Still need to probe 'em for an accurate sexing, but not something I'm looking forward to, as they're still very pi$$y! *sigh*

Ahh, well. If you know of someone looking for some neat annies, let me know.

Hoping to get a helper w/in the next day or so, in order to get pics of these two goobers, then I'll post for every1.

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

man if you werent so darn far away, the shipping would kill me. but snakes that size should be eating a little somethin bigger than rats. my balls eat rats. they should be eating bunnies,pigs,baby goats and such.

Thanks

Thanks for the comment Wendy, but they're not big enough (yet) for pigs and goats. Both are smaller AROUND than my RTBs. Hera, at 27# 7oz, and 7' long would make FOUR Annies and Andys. These guys are looong and still trim, like a retic.

Now that they've been eating every week, I'll be switching the big girl (Annie) to rabbits (or maybe baby pigs...depending on source, shipping and costs). "Andy" who the vet probed female...go figure.....will continue on the XL / XXL rats for a while. Still not big enough in girth for the larger prey.
    Sweety314

Thanks

I would take them if I wasnt so far from you. I love mean snakes it makes cleaning time more challenging lol

Thanks

Denial,

Doesn't it just???? LMBO I wait until R's with me..as it takes both of us to get them (but ESPECIALLY Annie) in a bag, and set aside while I do the housecleaning. Otherwise, I'd be too busy playing "dodge the pi$$ed off snake".

They stay bagged and boxed until I'm done, and then I "pour" them back in. Safer that way. hahaha
    Sweety314

Thanks

Yep actually my first snake bite was by a green anaconda 5 years ago lol. And they have been my favorite species ever since. Cookie my female green amazes me everyday. I lost a 12 foot male last summer from a thermostat malfunction. And it killed me he was my baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast