Ok, so I went over to a friend of mines apartment tonight for a get-together, and she's an elementary school teacher. Well, a few weeks ago she bought a crocodile gecko for a class pet. The kids had fun with it for a while I guess, then they got sick of it, so she brought it home and promptly also got sick of it. She's been trying to sell it for a while now, and she said she was just going to "get rid of it" if it didn't sell, because she's sick of dealing with it. I didn't want that to happen, so I bought it from her for $20; tank, water bowl, and UTH included. There's no hides or anything, totally bare tank save for the water bowl and substrate, so the poor gecko was hunkered down in the corner the entire evening, jumping whenever someone got near the tank. Needless to say it wasn't being adequately cared for in the least. Here's where you all come in.

Currently I own a ball python, and an iguana. I've never had any experience with geckos. I've read some care-sheets and guides and they give me some idea of what I need to buy tomorrow, but I've come to trust the opinions and advice of the community here, so anything you guys can let me know, feel free. She's currently in like a 5 gallon critter keeper, I think. I have an actual 10 gallon glass tank I've had lying around that I'm going to move her to. As far as temperatures, heating devices, substrate, humidity, and food/feeding are concerned, I could use some help. She's a baby, probably only three inches long or so, if I had to guess.

So lay it on me, folks. Worse comes to worse I'll try to sell her myself (to someone who knows what they're doing) or donate it to one of the reptile specialty shops around here.