Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,416

1 members and 3,415 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Ever have kids tempt your dogs?

So a little while ago, I guess an entire high school emptied. There were some 2,000 kids that passed my house. My dogs are sitting on my bed growling and barking. So then some of them stat banging on the 5 1/2' wooden fence in the backyard. I go out there and tell them to knock their *poop* out. Some laugh and I heard one say 'yes sir', which made me laugh.

So then it gets worse. They kids started yelling and screaming and singing. And one kid thinks its funny to jump up and grab onto the branch of the tree that extends past the fence. At this point I just decided *bad word* it! And I tell Boy to go get the kid. He darts out of the door and jumps onto the fence barking at all the kids scaring the crap out of all of them.

So I decide to just leave him outside and scare the kids. Then I start hearing kids say "throw a rock at the dog". At that point I just had enough. I open the garage door, walk out and just start cursing and threatening the kids. Some were bigger than me, but I didn't care. Threaten to hurt my dog and you're asking for hell. One ended up trying to take a swing at me and I ended up doing one of them karate leg sweep takedowns that I was taught in like 6th grade. The kid got upset and started cussing his head off. And yadda yadda, walked away with the rest of his class trying to act all tough.

I eventually had to sit with the garage open with Blue at my side watching them. Very frustrating. Gagh!

Anyone else have stories?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Ever have kids tempt your dogs?

you my friend are awesome i wish my dog would do that but hes a lab so all he does it lick everyone
    TIME TO GRAB MY BALLS

Thanks

You just made a fool out of a high school kid in front of his freinds.Watch out,he has nothing better to do and will be back to destroy your property.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBalls View Post
    You just made a fool out of a high school kid in front of his freinds.Watch out,he has nothing better to do and will be back to destroy your property.
    I was just thinking the same thing...

Thanks

me,not really. when my chihuahua barks, they just say "look a dog" and laugh cuz he's small and thinks hes a big dog. my husky on the other hand, he's learned to guard the backyard and ANYONE who passes by, he'll bark like he'll rip your head off (which is unusual for a husky?)
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001688532105
    Upcoming concerts:
    October 10: KoRn
    October 11 - Bon Jovi
    October 19: Death Angel
    October 26 - Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Ghost
    October 28: Slayer
    November 8 - Nine Inch Nails
    November 15 - Kreator, Overkill, Warbringer
    November 27: In This Moment
    -Misael

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO View Post
    I ended up doing one of them karate leg sweep takedowns that I was taught in like 6th grade.
    karate leg sweep takedowns are crazy awesome!

Thanks

If this "STORY" is true then I would have to say you handled this situation all wrong. And did nothing but turn a, harmless kids being kids situation, into a physical confrontation. One which does nothing for you but add to the fun of these kids every time they pass your house, and cause further problems for yourself. What you should have done was just ignored them while they passed by your house, It sounds like you were inside, So chances are, like with most things kids do they would have tired of what they were doing and moved on. Also going out to confront them and getting into a physical confrontation, when you are supposed to be the ADULT does not look good when police get involved. Especially if one of those kids had gotten injured. I know you said he swung at you first but remember it's your word against his and there were more of them.
    I'm the kid and here's my story "Yea Officer we were walking by and we were being loud. And this dog started barking. So we banged on the fence a couple of times. Then this crazy guy comes out of the house and attacks me."
    Sorry, Not worth it. In my opinion.
    ***Tony S.***

Thanks

Congrats on the leg sweep. Kids can be real dips. Hopefully the butt hurt kid doesn't come back to mess your stuff up. If he does, hopefully he goes in your yard so you can let chopper sick baws. Maybe be ready with a camera tomorrow when they get out of school so you can take his picture. That way if your house, car, dogs or yard get messed up in the next week you can show the po who the likely suspect is.
    What are these mojavas I keep hearing so much about?

J. W. Exotics

Reptile Incubators

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakecharmer3638 View Post
    If this "STORY" is true then I would have to say you handled this situation all wrong. And did nothing but turn a, harmless kids being kids situation, into a physical confrontation. One which does nothing for you but add to the fun of these kids every time they pass your house, and cause further problems for yourself. What you should have done was just ignored them while they passed by your house, It sounds like you were inside, So chances are, like with most things kids do they would have tired of what they were doing and moved on. Also going out to confront them and getting into a physical confrontation, when you are supposed to be the ADULT does not look good when police get involved. Especially if one of those kids had gotten injured. I know you said he swung at you first but remember it's your word against his and there were more of them.
    I'm the kid and here's my story "Yea Officer we were walking by and we were being loud. And this dog started barking. So we banged on the fence a couple of times. Then this crazy guy comes out of the house and attacks me."
    Sorry, Not worth it. In my opinion.
    Nope, I would have done the same thing. Police are quicker to ignore the whining of a punk arse kid, especially in areas like where RKO lives. A cop would be more likely to press charges on the kid to fully negate his story if he tried to make a complaint about RKO here.
    What are these mojavas I keep hearing so much about?

J. W. Exotics

Reptile Incubators

Thanks

Great to know. That makes it all better. Next time some DUMB KID bangs on my fence and I can't control my dog. I'll just go out and kick the kids butt. That will make me a better, more mature ADULT.
    ***Tony S.***

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast