Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 340

6 members and 334 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,113
Threads: 236,687
Posts: 2,456,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, catalyst.genetics
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    BPnet Veteran Louie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-28-2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Images: 2

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    so what is the average lifespan of one? without breeding? with breeding?

  2. #22
    BPnet Veteran Louie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-28-2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Images: 2

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    what are the different variations of adults?

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-03-2008
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Letīs please focus on this Albino Chondro, because this is really a very, very special animal.
    Itīs like having a (really) blue or red BP.

    Barakujang,

    Thank you very much for posting those.

    Do you have any other info and/pics or a link to another site where there is more info/pics on this animal ?
    Looks like a Biak-type. Do you know where it was collected ?
    Are you sure it was a red neonate ? Makes it even more extraordinary to be an albino starting as a red neo

    On a side note, you are right about the first one to be bred on the US. It was done by D. Salceies, and the snakeīs name is Floyd. Several Albino projects are on course by many well known breeders, but to the best of my knowledge no other albino chondros has hatched yet (if they have, no one realeased the info)

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-03-2008
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    A correction to my post:

    In fact, there is another knowed albino, called "Midas" and bred and owned by Trooper Walsh. Midas is an uncle of Floyd

    And this Summer two more albinos were hatched from a clutch of Floydīs parents ( Meraukes ).

    So, there are a few out albinos already in the US.

    Now, I believe the info is accurate.

  5. #25
    Registered User barakujang's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-07-2008
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Quote Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
    Letīs please focus on this Albino Chondro, because this is really a very, very special animal.
    Itīs like having a (really) blue or red BP.

    Barakujang,

    Thank you very much for posting those.

    Do you have any other info and/pics or a link to another site where there is more info/pics on this animal ?
    Looks like a Biak-type. Do you know where it was collected ?
    Are you sure it was a red neonate ? Makes it even more extraordinary to be an albino starting as a red neo

    On a side note, you are right about the first one to be bred on the US. It was done by D. Salceies, and the snakeīs name is Floyd. Several Albino projects are on course by many well known breeders, but to the best of my knowledge no other albino chondros has hatched yet (if they have, no one realeased the info)
    Hi,
    I'm surely that when he is a baby he is red cause i saw him by my self. I don't know really where he is from but in thailand all GTP had import from wildcaught accept some baby that i've been produce longtime ago. He looking like biak type yes!!! that's very cool and i think this is the reason point i post for you guys
    For this guy we had only one in Thailand

  6. #26
    BPnet Veteran Warocker's Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-28-2008
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 123 Times in 106 Posts
    Images: 26

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Quote Originally Posted by juddb View Post
    Who produced this animal? I cant remember who produced the albino chondro here in the states but i think it was greg maxwell. Anyway thanks for sharing.
    No not greg maxwell it was Damon Salceies . He was the first to produce a live albino here in the states. just incredible animal!

    click pic to see my reptiles

  7. #27
    BPnet Veteran Warocker's Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-28-2008
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 123 Times in 106 Posts
    Images: 26

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louie1 View Post
    so what is the average lifespan of one? without breeding? with breeding?
    about 15 years life span... breeding your females can be like 10 year. Of course theres exceptions in the animal world. but this is a rough est.

    click pic to see my reptiles

  8. #28
    BPnet Veteran Louie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-28-2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Images: 2

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Quote Originally Posted by Warocker's Wife View Post
    about 15 years life span... breeding your females can be like 10 year. Of course theres exceptions in the animal world. but this is a rough est.
    Thank you!


    Sorry I didn't mean to take away from a truely incredible animal. I take it this albino is unrealted to other albino strains?

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-26-2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anymore Info???

    Hello barakujang,
    It would be amazing if we could find some information out on this animal, its caused quite a stir here on at the MVF forum, link: http://moreliaviridis.yuku.com/topic/8764...
    Is the owner a member on this forum or dose he have a website? is there anyway you can get in touch with him as we would love to find out as much info on this incredible animal as we can?? It would be great if he could maybe join in the thread above and share with the chondro community hes amazing animal.

    Many Thanks
    Stuart

  10. #30
    BPnet Veteran FIREball's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-21-2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 131 Times in 109 Posts

    Re: You must see this "Albino Chrondro"

    Quote Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
    A correction to my post:

    In fact, there is another knowed albino, called "Midas" and bred and owned by Trooper Walsh. Midas is an uncle of Floyd

    And this Summer two more albinos were hatched from a clutch of Floydīs parents ( Meraukes ).

    So, there are a few out albinos already in the US.

    Now, I believe the info is accurate.
    I remb seeing a picture from a show of Midas, asking price: $100,000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1