Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,840

1 members and 1,839 guests
Gio,
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Putting the corn "to sleep"

Quote Originally Posted by PythonWallace View Post
    Since you are a Satanist, can't you just trade your soul for some loot for a vet visit or something? I mean, if you're going to pledge your eternal soul to the dark side, shouldn't you at least get some cash or the ability to play guitar like Jimmy Paige or something? I thought that's how it works.

If thats all I have to do to play guitar like Jimmy Page....COUNT ME IN! Or just give me Robert Plant's pipes. Then I'd be a happy man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by royal morphz View Post
    Ok Here's My Disrespect. Did You Ever Try Assist Feeding It I Never Once Saw A Post Where You Asked Any Advice On How To Assist Feed (im At Home All Day With A Leg Fracture So Im On Here Alot)? So If You As Dense As You Seem As You Cant See Why Us As Herp Keepers, Lovers,and Breeders Are So Appalled That You Just Up And Put In The Freezer I Wouldnt Be As Upset Had You At Least Asked For Assistance On Assist Feeding But You Didnt And Then To Come At Someone That Cares About Your Animal Like He Or She Was Wrong In What You Said That Just Sucks. Your On A Herp Site With People That Are Here To Help And You Never Ask For It Then When You Come At Us With Im Gonna Kill My Snake You Except Us To Think You Gave It Your All I Think Thats Bs And Frankly Im Done I Could Careless About Any Of Your Post From Now On .
    I'll second that!! What this kid did was horrible and inexcusable! There is no excuse for animal abuse. NONE! He should have his remaining animals taken from him.

Thanks

shame shame shame...

Thanks

The mob mentality here is great. Keep up the good work guys.
    Jordan
    "Don't be afraid of a reptile's tongue; the only animal that can hurt you with it's tongue is a human being."

My Snakes....0.0.1 Mexican Black King, named Lilith ~ 0.0.1 Royal Python, named Zuli

Wish List....Snow Corn~Vietnamese Blue Beauty~Lavender King~Sunbeam~Brown Water Python

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jorgasm View Post
    The mob mentality here is great. Keep up the good work guys.
    Take a look back at all the threads where people complain about there being mob attacks on this site, and you will find that most of them have a common denominator. It shouldn't take long. There aren't very many here.

And we are still waiting for you to answer some questions from this thread.
    What are these mojavas I keep hearing so much about?

J. W. Exotics

Reptile Incubators

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I think you'll find that people on this site will always put the health of their animals first. Our animals get what they need when they need it - and if that means we go without then that's a sacrifice we're happy to make.

when someone comes along that doesn't have their priorities straight we tend to get a bit prickly.

vet care comes before Wow subscriptions and purchasing new animals. seriously.
    Augie 1.0.0 Lemon Pastel BP
    Rio 1.0.0 South Brazilian BCA
    Blaze 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishmommy View Post
    I think you'll find that people on this site will always put the health of their animals first. Our animals get what they need when they need it - and if that means we go without then that's a sacrifice we're happy to make.

vet care comes before Wow subscriptions and purchasing new animals. seriously.
    I agree. We won't be buying any new snakes until we have $500 in the bank for snake insurance.
    Jordan
    "Don't be afraid of a reptile's tongue; the only animal that can hurt you with it's tongue is a human being."

My Snakes....0.0.1 Mexican Black King, named Lilith ~ 0.0.1 Royal Python, named Zuli

Wish List....Snow Corn~Vietnamese Blue Beauty~Lavender King~Sunbeam~Brown Water Python

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

Jordan i think the only question i need you to answer is did you even try to assist feed before killing that corn? and nice to hear you are at least taking 1 of our suggestions to heart but keep in mind a general cost of a vet visit at a real herp vet is 150-200 buck you should have at least that per animal saved before you think of buying anything else
    Tim Johnson

Thanks

Excuse me if i've read your post incorrectly ?
    You bought a corn from petco, and after 2 weeks of non feeding, and petco refusing to refund/replace the corn you decided to put it in your freezer ?
    $500 insurance is not required, all you needed to do was ask for a bit of advice here.
    tease feeding/assist feeding would have probably sorted out the issue, but instead you chose to euthanise.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Did i miss something ?

Thanks

We had a friend that works at Petco try to force feed it around week 4 of having the corn, yes. It wouldn't take the food. And I take all advice given to me... the bulk of the responses have been slams against me for making the decision to freeze the dyeing snake.
    Jordan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast