Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,159

0 members and 3,159 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Southeast ppl....Mazuri dealers??

I am desperate at this point!

I live in Knoxville, TN. I cannot find a supplier for the 50lb Mazuri rodent 6f. I have found a place that has made and order for me, but every two weeks goes by and they always have an excuse as to why it didn't show up.

I have talked to every purina dealer that I know of. They all look at me like I've lost my mind and one argued with me claiming Mazuri doesn't sell anything like that

If anyone has any leads in that area PLEASE let me know! I am willing to drive as long as it's not over 3 hours away. I need about 10 bags a month.

Thanks for any help

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Southeast ppl....Mazuri dealers??

Try checking the Dealer Locator on the Mazuri website, that should help you out.

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

any where that sales purina brand foods can order it for you at no extra cost.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    any where that sales purina brand foods can order it for you at no extra cost.
    We have several places that sell purina here, even stock other mazuri products such as llama feed, but when I asked about ordering the rodent feed, they said they couldn't get it.

I checked on the website and called the dealers listed. Most of them were more farm related and had no clue what I was talking about or said they could only order specific products and the 6f wasn't listed. I never thought it would be this hard to get rat food!

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by onebreitgirl View Post
    We have several places that sell purina here, even stock other mazuri products such as llama feed, but when I asked about ordering the rodent feed, they said they couldn't get it.

I checked on the website and called the dealers listed. Most of them were more farm related and had no clue what I was talking about or said they could only order specific products and the 6f wasn't listed. I never thought it would be this hard to get rat food!
    Call Purina and ask for your local Purina REP. Then get in touch with that person tell him/her there is a Purina product that you need and all the local distributors are saying they can't order it or just wont. Your not asking them to stock it just order it when you need it. See a Purina distributor isn't aloud to refuse to order or carry a Purina produce at risk of having their franchise pulled. I have even in a pinch had the stuff UPS'ed to me from Purina because my retailer dropped the ball and it was going to be three weeks before they got any more in.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Thank you for the advice! I will give them a call and see what happens