Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,939

1 members and 2,938 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    BPnet Senior Member Mike Cavanaugh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 458 Posts

Do you guys need money???

To the people who run this site... Do you need money to enhance this site? If so, consider this.

Some forums accept donations in the form of "membership". I used to be an active member of bikeforums.net. To raise money they granted "lifetime membership" for $20 They were also awarded special privledges...

Good "special privledges" on this site would be a star or snake next to their name.... above their avitar... maybe a larger private message box (more then 100 pm's) Maybe even special privledges in for sale section...

Anyways, this is just an idea to consider. I can only assume that this site costs money to run... and I believe that there are plenty of us out there that wouldn't mind donating a couple bucks for such a valuable resource.
    Mikey Cavanaugh
    (904) 318-3333

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Do you guys need money???

Thanks for the kind thoughts, Mike! There are many ideas and plans on the table right now. The not-too-distant future holds many fun things for BP.net.
    -- Judy

Thanks

I second Mike's willingness to donate to the site. I love to read stuff on the internet about my pets, esp. the new ones that I have much to learn to properly care for. I was lucy to find such a site for trpical fish when I started back up several years ago. This is my home site for my Brs and Redtails. As much for the great info and friendly advice as the great people here! Thanks for the wonderful site and I hope it can continue for a long time to come!
    "All creatures great and small.........."
    1 loving husband
    1.1 Normal Ball Pythons- George and Grace/1.1 BCI - Duece and Garnet/0.1 ferret - Gator
    2.0 Cockatiels- AJ and Twitch/ 1.1 Rats -Jeffrey and ?
    0.0.1 Veiled Chameleon - Lennie/ 1.0 Bearded Dragon (Puff-5weeks old)0.1 Miniature Pinscher- Spring
    1.0 Rat Terrier- Mack/ 120 Gal. freshwater tank
    2- 3 gal freshwater tanks
    Nolie - 0.1 ferret R.I.P.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cavanaugh View Post
    To the people who run this site... Do you need money to enhance this site? If so, consider this.

Some forums accept donations in the form of "membership". I used to be an active member of bikeforums.net. To raise money they granted "lifetime membership" for $20 They were also awarded special privledges...

Good "special privileges" on this site would be a star or snake next to their name.... above their avatar... maybe a larger private message box (more then 100 pm's) Maybe even special privileges in for sale section...

Anyways, this is just an idea to consider. I can only assume that this site costs money to run... and I believe that there are plenty of us out there that wouldn't mind donating a couple bucks for such a valuable resource.
    So this is where the idea came from?????

At least they thought it was a good Idea! I for one love the membership opportunity!
    Pastel 0.1
    Mojo 1.0
    100% Het albino 1.1
    50% Het Albino 0.1
    -
    Do you like Texas BBQ? Do you want to know where I will be so you can get some?>>>>>My Catering Company Facebook Page<<<<<
    reptilebasics.com Rich is awesome - texas4x4.org -pirate4x4.com