Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,370

0 members and 2,370 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Account Disabled
    Thanks

Just thought I'd Share

Was recently looking at switching up my JCP's lighting at night, and found most stores selling any sort of coloured bulb were asking a pretty stupid price. I ended up purchasing Some LED strips off Amazon for $8.99 Canadian, so even cheaper for the American Folks and I must say, very impressed. Very easy to set up and they work and look great.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I experimented with a few colours to see if it affected her activity levels and I haven't seen any change, mind you though, she grew up with a red light almost every single night (her original owner). I only turn the lights on maybe for a couple hours every few days. Every snake is different so you would have to determine if it would be suitable for your tank.

Just wanted to share my experience, and it comes with 10 feet worth of LEDs, I only used 5 feet in my tank and they stick VERY well and secure, she wouldn't be able to remove them at all, no chance, even I wouldn't be able to remove them unless I was really trying and willing to break them.
    Attached a few photos, they are definitely not as extreme/strong as they look in the pictures but that's just how they came out, way less in person, they look blinding in the pictures, and you can adjust the brightness with the remote, which also works great! Think they would look good in a few tanks I've seen posted on here before!

Thanks
    Lovely lights thank you for sharing, it looks so magical
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki