Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,938

2 members and 2,936 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: I need your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by MeMe View Post
    Well...she isn't getting a dime from me.

She is just completely taken this whole situation and made it WAY bigger than it really had to be. She is running her mouth about me and my family and I am just completely done.

I am sending her a certified letter telling her that she and her animals aren't welcome on my property again.

I'm pretty sure that she is going to ty to take it to court. She has talked to some friends about 'legalities'.

She even made reference to this one case where a BURGULAR broke in someones house and a dog bit him so he sued the dog/home owner. Are you kidding me??? She is comparing herself to a scumbag that sued someone when he had no right to! ohhh...ok. whatever.

eh...if she takes me to court I'll be way more than ready.

oh and no worries dudes...I would never give out insurance info.
    Mention the fact that she DID NOT get vet care for that dog immediately. And be sure to contact the vet that took care of her dog and ask for a copy of the vet bill. I feel its well within your right to ask for it, since it was your dog that fought with hers, so that you have the paper work with DATES.
    Alicia Holmes
    www.BerkshireBoids.com
    Enough snakes that i cant count them properly anymore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mooingtricycle View Post
    Mention the fact that she DID NOT get vet care for that dog immediately. And be sure to contact the vet that took care of her dog and ask for a copy of the vet bill. I feel its well within your right to ask for it, since it was your dog that fought with hers, so that you have the paper work with DATES.

yeap...

I asked her for it and she said she would send it to me but she hasn't yet. I am pretty sure she has to take him back to the vet on monday to get the tubes removed so I am sure if she is going to send it to me she will after that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    In your certified letter include the legal definitions of the following:

Defamation of Character
    Slander
    Libel
    Trespassing
    and last but not least, highlight this part

Counter Suit
    I love ya, Wes! I'm calling you if anyone ever bugs me about anything LOL.

Meme, do remember when it comes to those vet bills she's going after you for - had this twit cared enough about her dog to take it IMMEDIATELY to a vet it likely would have been a quick check over, a shot of antibiotic and a confirmation that both dogs had their shots up to date. What maybe $75 or so?

Because SHE did not show any kind of concern for this so called beloved pet, did not in fact take it for care until you pushed her to, it ended up far more ill making for a far higher vet bill. You can hardly be held accountable for someone showing a lack of due diligence towards her pet. Gee maybe she should be charged with animal neglect since she left that poor bitten little dog to suffer with a huge and untreated bite infection.....hmmmmm?
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Just wondering....wouldn't that be considered animal abuse on the friend's part because she waited so long to give the dog vet attention? I certainly would consider it abuse and neglect for letting the animal suffer with possible internal injuries.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456