Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,885

0 members and 2,885 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: rats in mass

Thanks

rats in mass

So i've been breeding mice and recently got some ASF's. The ASF's are taking their grand old time to breed and not all my snakes will accept mice. So i guess im gonna breed some rats too what do ya know. Anyone in the eastern mass area have some ratties for sale. My local petshop used to carry them but now they only have females and they are usually sold out anyways. Thanks

Thanks

Re: rats in mass

Quote Originally Posted by bc30629 View Post
    So i've been breeding mice and recently got some ASF's. The ASF's are taking their grand old time to breed and not all my snakes will accept mice. So i guess im gonna breed some rats too what do ya know. Anyone in the eastern mass area have some ratties for sale. My local petshop used to carry them but now they only have females and they are usually sold out anyways. Thanks
    I've got some babies that will be weaned in a week or two. I'm in southern NH. If you need rats though and you aren't too far from NERD I would send Kara a PM or call up there I got all my rats from her and they're awesome.
    ~Adam~

BPs: 3.9 Normals, 1.0 Spider, 1.1 Pastels, 0.1 100% Het Hypo, 1.0 Cinnamon, 0.1 Pinstripe, 0.1 Albino 1.0 Bumblebee .
    Bloods: 0.1 Marter line red, 1.0 Het T+ albino red.
    Colubrids:1.1 Western Hogs, 0.0.1 Tri-Color Hognose, 1.0 Albino Cal King,

Thanks

Have you put hides in for your ASF, with no hides, they often kill their babies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunajl97 View Post
    Have you put hides in for your ASF, with no hides, they often kill their babies.
    Ahh thanks for the tip. Although none of my females have even gotten preggers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
    I've got some babies that will be weaned in a week or two. I'm in southern NH. If you need rats though and you aren't too far from NERD I would send Kara a PM or call up there I got all my rats from her and they're awesome.
    Thank you for the offer but im down the south coast of mass and it wouldnt really be worth the drive. I guess i'll have to just wait til my next trip to nerd unless someone else can help me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bc30629 View Post
    Thank you for the offer but im down the south coast of mass and it wouldnt really be worth the drive. I guess i'll have to just wait til my next trip to nerd unless someone else can help me.
    I could hook you up with some weans if you need - just tell me what ratio you need, and i'll give you a timeline for when they'll be ready, and you can have them for a couple bucks each. I'm in boston.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic6096_1.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by BT41042 View Post
    Your going to Hell