Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,950

1 members and 2,949 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Raleigh NC Reptile Show Pics, Pick ups, and Snake Room Pics!! DUDoom!!

So we went to the Raleigh Reptile and exotic Expo Today (the highlight of our year here in NC). We just got back (the expo center is less than twenty minutes away) and thought we would post some pics.

First up, PigsNPythons and I enjoying holding some morphs which we can't afford in our wildest dreams:

This is PigsNPythons (AKA Jordan) and a gorgeous Pied:

Here I am (AKA Emily) with a knockout Pewter:

Next here is Jordan's new Pinstripe Female:

And here is my new Mojave het for Hypo Male (to pair up with my pastel het hypo.) His name is J:

Here they are together. Both were purchased from Tampa Bay Morphs, who were very professional and great to deal with:

And here is our 'snake room' and then the 'quarantine room' (Jordan's living room):

Go NCSU Wolfpack!

Thanks

Re: Raleigh NC Reptile Show Pics, Pick ups, and Snake Room Pics!! DUDoom!!

Nice pick ups ! loving the pin !

Thanks

Very cool stuff, everyone went to a show but me . very cool setup also congrats, o yea the hypo het is great because i think hypo mojos are amazing

Thanks

Oh gorgeous snakes! Congrats to you both!

And you quarantine!!!!! Makes my heart happy.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patb201985 View Post
    Nice pick ups ! loving the pin !
    Thanks, we both loved the pin, especially her funky head.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew87 View Post
    Very cool stuff, everyone went to a show but me . very cool setup also congrats, o yea the hypo het is great because i think hypo mojos are amazing
    I have debated for a long time what male to get to pair with the pastel het hypo female. I was stuck on a male spider het hypo for the longest time, but the breeder I was going to get him from didn't hit the odds on any males. I was soooo sad, but I got a great deal on this guy, so now I am excited about the 1/8 chance of hypo mojos and the 1/16 chance of hypo pastaves. I am not sure my girl will be up to size this year but either way, when she finally goes it will be so nerve wracking!

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno View Post
    Oh gorgeous snakes! Congrats to you both!

And you quarantine!!!!! Makes my heart happy.
    Thanks for the compliment! We do indeed quarantine in a different room on a different floor than the other snakes. This year's quarantine set up is also a lot nicer than last years, which consisted of single tubs in our bathrooms instead of a nice rack in the living room! (We were at a different apartment).

Also as a general note- The mojave is deep in shed in those pictures.

If anyone going to the reptile show tomorrow reads this, Jordan will be there again, feel free to say hi if you see her.

Go NCSU Wolfpack!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Glad you had a great. I have dealt with Tampa Bay Morphs in the past and WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. But glad you had a good experence with them. Nice animals i was asked a couple of time where they partnersd with Big Daddys Wholesale. Some of the animals look like some big daddy had posted.

Very nice snakes. You could of got the pied for 8-900 bucks thats what people where selling them for in Daytona under the table.

Thomas Jones

Registered User mcbrayerreptiles's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice pick ups!! I missed the raleigh show this year because we just got back from doing Daytona, maybe we can hit the spring show again.....

You could of got the pied for 8-900 bucks thats what people where selling them for in Daytona under the table.
    I was a vendor at daytona and I heard that rumor too, but I don't believe it to be true....I know SEVERAL people that were offering breeders $1,000 for baby pieds, and they were refused all weekend ...WE got $2000.00 for the male pied at our table.....

Once again very nice snakes, and I look forward to seeing you post pictures of the pastave ghost that you produce in the future!!!
    Justin McBrayer
    McBrayer Reptiles
    (440)221-8860-
    Justin@McBrayerReptiles.com

Thanks

congrats......they look nice! I almost bought a female pin in Daytona. Now after seeing yours, I wish I would have went through with it!

Thanks

Thanks for the replies! I am dragging my parents to the show tomorrow (I'm trying to make them understand why you can't have just one snake...lol) So if you are there be sure to tell me hey!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jones View Post
    Glad you had a great. I have dealt with Tampa Bay Morphs in the past and WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. But glad you had a good experence with them. Nice animals i was asked a couple of time where they partnersd with Big Daddys Wholesale. Some of the animals look like some big daddy had posted.

Very nice snakes. You could of got the pied for 8-900 bucks thats what people where selling them for in Daytona under the table.
    Our experience was very good. They were very nice, and answered all our questions even though we circled by their booth three or four times (I am very indecisive). I got a genetics guarantee and all that jazz, and they told us to be sure to call or email if we had any questions. One of the guys even requested pictures of the Mojave het hypo to Pastel het Hypo breeding when she finally goes. All the pieds at the show were marked 1800-1900 and up, I can't see anyone selling them to us for that cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrayerreptiles View Post
    Very nice pick ups!! I missed the raleigh show this year because we just got back from doing Daytona, maybe we can hit the spring show again.....

I was a vendor at daytona and I heard that rumor too, but I don't believe it to be true....I know SEVERAL people that were offering breeders $1,000 for baby pieds, and they were refused all weekend ...WE got $2000.00 for the male pied at our table.....

Once again very nice snakes, and I look forward to seeing you post pictures of the pastave ghost that you produce in the future!!!
    Thanks so much! We will be there in the spring again, though I think all we will be buying at that point will be supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    congrats......they look nice! I almost bought a female pin in Daytona. Now after seeing yours, I wish I would have went through with it!
    The little pin has made me a convert. Jordan has always liked the pins more than I do, but she is a gorgeous little snake. I may have to get one after all some time in the future...

Go NCSU Wolfpack!