Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,927

3 members and 2,924 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: lookng to buy baby snakes

My cage has sliding glass doors in the front. i now FIXED that problem. Cali. king, albino burmese, BP, bloood, rose pipe.red tailed boa. 8, 10 years ago i started.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rep_girl452 View Post
    My BP was not my first snake, i've been around them all my life. Yse I have an enclouser for her and no it was not my fault my bp got out. My house is tilted so when I put his cage in my room it got a little tilted but i fixed that now. Also i'v been looking for a blood for years.
    I wasn't trying to point out anything but the comments made by you in previous posts don't reflect the knowledge and experience that comes with research and ownership of snakes. Otherwise, it was a simple mistake on my part, however I still question what "experience" that is, without any more knowledge on your age or what you've kept.

Your comments after you bought the blood also gave me the impression that your flying by the seat of your pants, and that you bought this animal because it happened to be where you were shopping. That's not a thoroughly thought out and planned decision, that's a spontaneous purchase.

So, if I was wrong in that department, my bad. I hope you are being honest with yourself and us, and putting the needs of this animal well before your own desires.

Thanks

she was sitting in that shop for well over 5 months. when i firsr saw her i as sad because i coulnd not afford her. so noit was not on impluse. no one else wanted her. i did, and there was a milk snake, didn't want that.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

My cage has sliding glass doors in the front. i now FIXED that problem. Cali. king, albino burmese, BP, bloood, rose pipe.red tailed boa. 8, 10 years ago i started.

Do you still have all these animals (besides the escaped BP?)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Not for nothing but I think most everyone here could hang there snakes enclosure off the wing of a commercial airliner tied to a string and not have their snake escape. Like already posted, it's your job to make sure your snakes enclosure is secured properly regardless if it's in a drafty room, a dry room, a humid room or a crooked house. It doesnt matter.

You could very well prove me wrong here but it does seem that you are jumping into things here before you have the knowledge needed to keep your new pets safely. I could be totally wrong but that's the impression you're giving.

Go to NERDs forums and read up on that new blood of yours. Try and start out on the right foot.

Thanks

so its my fault that my house if 104 years old and that its not standing straight and the place i put the cage was cricked before i did that? yeah you guys are real awesome help.
    Last edited by rabernet; 08-01-2008 at 06:01 AM. Reason: editing curse word

Thanks

so its my fault that my house if 104 years old and that its not standing straight and the place i put the cage was cricked before i did that? yeah you guys are real awesome help.
    So since you've seen that the crooked spot doesn't work, find a level spot & put your cage there instead. NO BRAINER!

Don't bite the hand that feeds (helps) you. If you don't want to be called out on errors in keeping, FIX THEM! A reason by any other name is just an excuse, especially when it comes to potentially compromising an animal's well-being.
    Last edited by rabernet; 08-01-2008 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Editing curse word in quote
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

Thanks

Everyone makes mistakes, but its more important to understand your mistake so you can fix it in the future.
    My house was built in 1856. I have locks on all sides of my cages and tubs so that they could never even dream of escaping.. not after my last incident.
    You come here for help, your going to get honest help. If you don't like the honesty, then don't look for help in the first place.
    Last edited by rabernet; 08-01-2008 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Editing curse word in quote

Thanks

Young lady these people are just being more truthful and less tactful than you would like them to be. Their points are valid all the same. I hope that you don't become discouraged and quit posting because some of the people on this site know all about bloods and could give you the best help that you could find anywhere to care for it.
    Do not resuscitate

Thanks

that is what i want. I dont want to here about what the hell i did with mt tank and me bp. and there is no real level spot in my house that foundation in is screwed up sooooo bad.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast