Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,835

0 members and 2,835 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Gerr i need to rant..

Ok, so monday, my two dogs got in a fight, a few of yall already know this but yeah, basically my dog, the smaller of the two german shepherds got the short end of the stick and got a good sized slash in her hind leg...

long story short, long wait at one vet, got mad, left went to another one, and yeah got her cleaned out, meds and junk...

well that was all monday, tuesday and yesterday went pretty good, other than me being horridly bored, and not having time to clean any cages or anything just because i have to watch the dog when she isnt in her kennel with her cone on...

so tonight, i give her her food, without the cone in her , like i had done this morning when i fed her, cause the idea of her trying to eat with that thing on is crazy... and i specifically tell my brother -- dude, i gotta pee, watch keara so she doesnt lick her cut i'll be right back...
    so i come back like a min later and there she is, lickin away at her cut, where all the plasma had FINALLY started to fill in, and everything... i was like dude tommy what the heck? i told you to watch her...

mom comes in cause i was pissed and what not, she asks him "didnt she tell you to watch keara?"
    my bro says "naw, she just said she was going pee. i thought the dog had her cone on"

i was like what the heck? the freakin huge cone is right next to you, duddee.

so because he was not watching the dog, and on the computer... adfadf blah blah blah mom got mad at me and told ME i should have put the cone on her...

course this is after i have givin up 4 days of watching this dog and going pee when she is in her kennel with the cone on... which is only like at night, and MAYBE once or twice a day... and i get yelled at...

go me

my week couldnt really suck much more...
    cause i have only been yelled at....

not to mention some how i am managing to have an all time texting low... ugh... just cause i havnt had time to myself... or time to have a legit convo with friends... bleh

yeah any way... just needed to rant. and my brother would have seen it on myspace so i figured this was the next best thing...

thanks for reading through my lame week lol
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd

Thanks

Re: Gerr i need to rant..

My brother wouldn't dare.
    Plus my mom believes anything I say because she knows how dumb he can get, and I'm usually pretty honest.

Sorry, I feel for ya, it's no fun when your dog gets in a fight and gets a long wait at the vet.

When I was bringing my first corn snake into the vet (which it died at a day later) the poor thing was getting worse as I waited like 30-40 minutes. I was so pissed! It's like, this thing is about to die and you make me WAIT.

Ugh. I wanted to kill him when the assistant vet got in there and said it looked fine. UM no. It did NOT look fine. :[

You should secretly unplug the computer and remove specific plugs and not have 'any idea' what happened to it, and somehow it works for you but you don't know why.

Thanks

haha

well, its more or less a "you know your brother doesnt pay attention when he is on the computer"

and i was like adsfadas lol

we sat in our jacked up old vets waiting room for almost 3 hours... asked when we would see a vet and they said "oh it will prolly be another 1.5 hours"
    i was like HOLY KDFADS YOUR KIDDING!

because my dogs leg is ripped open and uh no vet had seen it lol...
    so mom was pissed and called a friend for their vets number lol

needles to say we are letting our new vets call for the records...

i think my brother thinks that he shouldnt have to do anything with this dog cause its mine... his is the one that beat mine up...
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 629 Posts

Sorry you had a bad day, that stuff is always frustrating.

But I have to say, being gracious enough to not post it where your brother would see it...

Hopefully things will even out before too long.

Bruce
    Praying for Stinger Bees

Thanks

ha, i figured posting it on myspace would only make matters worse for me...

im just frustrated mostly because it was FINALLY filling in with the plasma or whatever causes scabs... and i was excited when i got her out after we got back from the store cause it looked awesome...
    now its all red again...

just because he wasnt watching her... all it takes to get her to stop is a quick NO and she looks at you... fadsf yuck.
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one who's brain is spinning now?

Can you please translate what fadsf, KDFADS, and adsfadas mean, or will they get you in trouble with the censors?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post

Can you please translate what fadsf, KDFADS, and adsfadas mean, or will they get you in trouble with the censors?
    I think I just figured it out

look at what keys your fingers are on on the keyboard....if you get mad and you just push a bunch of keys down you'd get asdfasdfsd

Thanks

ahha go nathan!!!

basically its like ger lol
    it really doesnt mean anything ahha just the fact that i was upset
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post

LOL!! It teen talk, I understand.

Little bros can be the worst. My bro does that all the time. He isn't that scared(at least he says that, he always runs away) of me, and he always tells on me for stupid things. Ill get him good one day, then he'll be really scared..

Good luck with your dog!! I had a begal get in la fight with a Golden Retriever, and he ended up with a huge gash.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I think it's ok that she licked it a little. The scab will still form. Dogs instinctively know to keep wounds clean. Cleaning a wound is not bad-- you just need to keep them from obsessing over it and not letting it heal. I am CERTAIN that few minutes of licking won't prevent it from healing and it might even have done some good.

BROTHERS!!! I feel your pain.

Are the two dogs ok together now? Is either one intact? What are you doing to keep them from fighting again? I HATE dogfights.

~~ZinniaZ
    2.1.0 ball python-- James Herriot the Spider BP and Paradox, my son's female normal BP, Jack London, het red axanthic
    0.1 Blue Beauty-- Anna Sewall