***If I am out of line by posting this, please forgive me and delete it if necessary.****

I have gone back through several pages and seen some absolutely amazing work! Is anybody interested in doing something for me?

My mom and her family grew up poor but lived in a castle that was remodled to house several families. She has been talking about having a painting (or drawing) done of this castle for sometime now. I think it has a lot to do with her mom not doing so well and being so far away (she is german and we live in Florida) and this castle reminds her so much of her childhood when her mom was better off. Sadly, she doesn't think her mom will be around much longer. I thought this would be a great 60th birthday gift for her. Anybody interested? If so, PM me and I can send a photo and you can give me an idea of what you can do and what you will charge me.

Second, my sister just had to put her horse down and for some time I wanted take some really nice pictures and have them blown up for her but I never got around to it. Unfortunately having something painted or drawn is my only option. My sister has done so much for me over the years! I can't think of a better way of paying her back for her kindness and generosity!

Please, if you are interested in either one of these projects, or both, send me a PM. I would love to work something out! I'll be honest though, I can't afford a lot but I don't expect to get it done for nothing. I'm not looking for anything large, just something nice! My mom's birthday is Sept 16 and I'd like to have something for my sister by Christmas.

Thanks a bunch!